11-⊱𝕌𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥⊰

Start from the beginning

"Yes Mrs. America," Nat says in the Comm Steve tsk at her. Both Sam and Wanda chuckled at it.Y/N just shook at them. Teasing Steve was indeed fun though whereas Wanda was the one who noticed Y/N here it was Natasha who noticed that even Steve started having a crush on Y/N.

 "If he sees us coming that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us."Sam grumbled.

"Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it."

"Give me X-ray." Sam sends Red Wing to follow the garbage truck. "That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed."

"It's a battering ram."

 "Go now," Steve mutters in distress realizing the situation

"What?"

"He's not hitting the police."

 ≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

A man is sitting in the guard station. He looks over as the garbage truck comes towards the gate. The driver jumps out, and the truck slams into the gateway. Two trucks rush into the compound through the newly made entrance. Soldiers in black armor emerge from the trucks, firing their rifles around the courtyard. Four soldiers fire gas canisters into the building. Soldiers wearing gas masks enter. Steve arrives and takes out several of the soldiers. "Body armor, AR-15s. I make seven hostiles."

Sam flies in and up to a rooftop, spinning and using his wings to block gunfire. He takes out two soldiers. "I make 5," Sam speaks upY/N and Wanda arrive and fly over the rooftop and into the courtyard, blocking fire with their powers. Wanda takes control of one soldier and lifts him upward.

"Sam," grunting she throws the soldier towards him. Sam glides down from the rooftop, catching the soldier on one of his wings."Four." Y/N, on the other hand, checks out if there is any more soldier Steve coming and joining her. Sam's drone flies by, scanning the inside of the building.

"Rumlow's on the third floor."

"Y/N, just like we practiced," he says looking at her Y/N who was walking alongside him. She looks at him wide-eyed and then looks back to the building which was completed with gas.

"What about the gas?" she asks him.

"Get it out."

Y/N uses her powers to lift Steve up and through the window. And joins Wanda both of them using their power to remove the gas. Sam was behind them fighting the other soldiers.

"Rumlow has a biological weapon," Steve speaks up in the comm who was Inside the building, indicating that the vial was missing. Natasha is riding in on a motorcycle. which hit on one soldier

"I'm on it."

 ≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

They all split up Sam is still chasing the other mercenaries. Sam flies up and takes out his two, then searches their bags for the payload. "He doesn't have it. I'm empty."Natasha who was chasing the other two soldiers running in the crowd saw her, someone, in her Peripheral vision Y/N Maximoff thrusting her hand and reaching beside her both taking the chase.

"Showoff" Natasha mutters Y/N smirks at her.

"You know you love me, Romanoff"

"Yep" popping out the p."Now come on"

"Out of the way"Natasha speaks up.Y/N mutters sorry at times dashing the crowd. She tackles one soldier and engages him in combat.  When the other soldier arrives, Y/N throws a yellow blast toward him along Natasha hurls a basket at him to distract him. The soldier then starts fighting with Y/N using hand-to-hand combat which she started learning by throwing kicks at his face. He catches her hand trying to twist her hand she throws another blast which misses Natasha and the other soldier who is using her skills to fight him and they all then end up face-to-face with the soldiers. Natasha and the soldier point their guns at each other. Y/N holding a yellow A moment passes. Then, the other soldier produces the vial.

"Drop it. Or I'll drop this. Drop it!"The mercenary speaks up

 "He'll do it!" the other mercenary tells them who is holding a gun toward both Y/N and Natasha. They look at each other and then back to the soldiers. Y/N sees behind their back Redwing descends and fires at the soldier with the vial. He drops, and in the moment of distraction, Natasha fires at the other soldier and then catches the falling vial.Y/N drops her stance and sighs in relief.

 "Payload secure. Thanks, Sam."

 "Don't thank me."

 "I'm... not thanking that thing."Natasha huffs out then turns the red wing towards Y/N who has her hands on her hips and shakes her head.

"Nope Samantha"

"His name is Redwing."

"We're still not thanking it, "Natasha speaks up.

"He's cute. Go ahead, pet him."

"I will break it Sam" Y/N points the finger at Redwing and turns to Natasha"I will be right back" she nods at her Y/N thrusts herself leaving Natasha and Sam in their banter.

 ≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Steve and Rumlow are still fighting, neither one seeming to have the upper hand."Come on!"Rumlow pins Steve to a building and extends a blade from one of his gauntlets." This is for dropping a building on my face."Steve grabs Rumlow's arm and pulls the gauntlet off, only for Rumlow to reveal another knife. But Steve bests him. Defeated, on his knees, Rumlow removes his mask, revealing a scarred face." I think I look pretty good, all things considered."

 "Who's your buyer?"

"You know, he knew you. You pal, your buddy, your Bucky."Rumlow smirks at him seeing Steve's face changing in horror mentioning about Bucky was still a weak subject to him.

"What did you say?"He says tugging up Rumlow his eyes are fiery Rumlow chuckles at him.

"He remembered you. I was there. He got all weepy about it. Till they put his brain back in a blender. He wanted you to know something. He said to me, "Please tell Rogers. When you gotta go, you gotta go." And you're coming with me."

He activates his bomb vest and Steve flinches as Rumlow's armor ignites, but Wanda keeps the blast contained around Rumlow who grimaces in agony in red wisps Y/N arrives there looking at the scene in front of her. She thrusts her hand upwards seeing Wanda's struggles the red is soon replaced with yellow Wanda looks towards her Steve does the same She lifts him into the air before she loses control, and the explosion finally blossoms, devastating entire floors of a nearby office building. The three of them see this witnessing Rumlow dying on the way.

Wanda gasps at the horror and Y/N looks wide-eyed not believing what she did she looks scared and looks at Wanda then at Steve who is still horrified looking at the scene. "Oh my . . . Steve stares up. "Sam . . . We need . . . Fire and Rescue . . . on the south side of the building. We gotta get up there." he turns to look at Y/N her eyes teary then turns back to the building."What did I do?" she whispers slowly falling to her knees and burying her head. Wanda coming up and behind her.

 ≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

So the First chapter of Civil War is up.

Do Follow Vote and Comment

If anything feels wrong you can comment on it.