"I'm not asking about them, I am asking about yours." Elaena answered.

Aemma chuckled, "I don't know, honestly. What about you, what do you think the babe will be?" Aemma asked.

Elaena hummed and lightly placed a hand on the swollen belly of Aemma, "I think it'll be a boy." She answered, Aemma nodded her head.

Elaena stayed with Aemma for a few more minutes before she bid her goodbye, kissed Aemma on the head and went to the Great Hall as per what Daemon said earlier. Upon her arrival, she chuckled seeing Daemon sitting comfortably at the Iron Throne.

"It suits you, honestly." Elaena stated, earning his attention.

Daemon chuckled and smirked, "I know." He replied.

Elaena rolled her eyes and walked towards a pillar where she leaned her shoulder, "What are we doing here?" She asked.

"Waiting for Rhaenyra." Daemon replied.

Elaena nodded her head and joined Daemon as they waited for Rhaenyra. As soon as she heard the door of the Great Hall rumble to open, Elaena saw Ser Harrold was the one who opened the big metal door and muttered under his breath as he saw Daemon sitting on the Iron Throne. Elaena smirked as the knight's eyes avert towards hers. She raised her eyebrow and stared at him into his eyes to which the older knight quickly looked away.

"It's all right, ser." Rhaenyra muttered, still not noticing Elaena's presence.

She started to descend the stairs with a ghost of a smile on her lips and started to speak in High Valyrian.

"What do you think you're doing, uncle?"

"Sitting. This could be my chair one day."

"Not if you're executed for treason. You haven't come to court in an age."

"Court is so dreadfully boring."

Elaena chuckled, earning both their attention.

"Elaena." Rhaenyra greeted.

"Rhaenyra." Elaena answered.

Rhaenyra averted her eyes back to Daemon, "Then why come back at all?"

"I heard your father was hosting a tournament in my honor."

"The tournament is for his heir."

"Just as I said."

"His new heir."

Daemon clicked his tongue and stood up, Elaena just watched and enjoyed being the spectator of the both as she listened to them.

"Until your mother brings forth a son... you are all cursed with me."

"Then I shall wish for a brother."

Elaena didn't know but she bit her lip to prevent a chuckle escaping her lips, to prevent a word to say to Daemon teasing him with how he looked at Rhaenyra. Elaena was already accustomed to the weird incestual relationship of the Targaryens towards each other.

"I bought you something. Do you know what it is?"

"It's Valyrian steel. Like Dark Sister."

"Turn around."

Elaena watched as Rhaenyra turned around, gathered her hair and held it with one hand while the other unclasped her gold necklace. Daemon approached her and wore the necklace.

"Now... you and I both own a small piece of our ancestry."

Elaena was so close to leaving both of them.