Chapter 2

Pete doesn't like being drunk, it makes him stupid,snatches away his ability to think rationally and makes him lose control over his body which he trained all his life to achieve.

But when at a party in major mansion Khun Tankhun whinned and commanded him and Arm to have a drinking competition Pete barely had any choice other than getting very very drunk.

But he didn't expect to wake up the next morning on the same bed as his boss's sworn "enemy"/cousin Mr. Vegas Theerapanyakul, very naked and with a excruciating pain in his back.

He had fled that day before Vegas can even crack his eyes open ignoring the pain in his backside and his head. How he walked that day was still a mystery to Pete himself.

As if one time wasn't bad enough they did it again. This time Pete was appointed to go on a mission with Vegas as a bodygard for his "safety" of course. But little did Korn know the only thing unsafe in this arrangement would be Pete's ass *sigh*.

Anyways back to the story, Pete did go on that mission like the good, obedient head bodyguard he was. What he didn't expect was to see Vegas yelling in his phone at 3 a.m. apparently having an argument with his dad. "Pa I can not have sex with your lady client I AM GAY!" Pete heard Vegas yell at his father through the phone. Then Pete saw Vegas going silent and after sometime his eyes became watery, supposedly from some hurtful comment his father threw at him.

After sometime Vegas pulled the phone away from his ear and pocketed the device.
Pete saw as Vegas started rubbing his face roughly which looked like it hurt, he decided to ignore the sight and go to the kitchen to get water for what he got out of his room in the middle of the night in the first place but stopped in his track when he saw Vegas has replaced his rubbing with scratching and if would soon draw blood from his skin if not stopped immediately.

So without thinking Pete strode towards Vegas and put his hand on Vegas's shoulder which made Vegas physically flinch and the next thing Pete knows a gun was pointed at his forehead.

"Pete?"Vegas said in a confused voice which astonished the bodyguard.
'Khun Vegas knows my name?' Pete wondered in his head but decided to give a small nod to Vegas.

Vegas's confused face soon morphed into an angry one. "What are you doing here!?" Vegas asked pushing the gun to Pete's forehead. Now don't ask Pete what he was thinking when he raised his hand to Vegas's face and caressed his reddening skin, because Pete doesn't know himself.

This seemed to take Vegas off-guard as he lowered his gun reluctantly and let Pete caress his reddening cheeks and forehead. Eventually Vegas leaned into the touch and before they know it both of them were pressed against eachother, their mouths glued together, Vegas's lips urgent, passionate and invading whereas Pete's lips were pliant and submissive letting the dominant male taste him to his heart's content.

"Fuck baby I need you right now, need to be inside you FUCK" Vegas said his eyes burning with lust. Pete could only nod as he did not really trust his voice.

Then there lips were onto eachother again and Pete felt two hands tap on the backside of his thigh he took the signal and jumped wrapping his legs around Vegas's waist and was pleasantly surprised when Vegas's carried him like it was no effort at all. Granted Pete was smaller and more petite than what he would like to be  but he has muscles which he gained from years of training and boxing. Though Vegas has a smaller frame than most Mafias out there he was sure as hell very STRONG.

Vegas carried Pete to his room and the rest was history.
This was the second time they slept together and after that they made a habit of always going to eachother whenever they were in eachother's resident. And before they know it became their daily habit and they were sneaking out to meet eachother.

And now here is the main problem, Pete is in love with Vegas Theerapanyakul, he knows he shouldn't, he knows it will only end with his heart being broken into pieces,he knows Vegas doesn't love , maybe never will but it doesn't stop his heart from doing cartwheels whenever Vegas kisses him on his forehead or his tummy from erupting into butterflies when Vegas called him a "good boy".

In other words Pete was doomed, he was in love only to get his heart broken in the end but he couldn't't stop or perhaps he didn't want to.
__________________________________________ hi this is an a/n hope you guys are liking my writing style, it is actually my first story😅 so I am not very confident I am trying my best but if you guys want you are free to correct me wherever you feel like its needed.

That's all hope y'all have a great day/night/afternoon /evening bye🤗