FLUFF

Summary: The reader gets ready for bed with their S/o (Brett Hand)================================

================================

It's been a month ever since you've moved in to be with the love of your life.

You haven't really gotten used to this new step in life yet, it gets a little awkward sometimes like that one time you walked in on Brett changing or that one time he walked in on you getting into the shower, but you're still joyful beyond words.

You get changed into comfier clothes to sleep in and step into the bathroom to find Brett in his pajamas brushing his teeth as you grab your toothbrush to wet it and put toothpaste,You watched him while you did so through the mirror.

Wow, you've already gotten to the point in the relationship where you'll be watching them brush their teeth, and sleep in the same bed. You've never gotten this far into a relationship so this is new ground.

Brett notices you're eyes focused on him and gives you a lovingly smile as he finishes, you then smile back as you start brushing your teeth.

He walks off and out the door as you continue. But a few seconds later he comes back in to wrap his arms around your waist and give you a kiss on the cheek. "I love you" he said while you rolled your eyes.

You take the toothbrush out of your mouth and respond with "I love you too"

God, this man is the sweetest thing alive right now on earth, and you known damn well how lucky and appreciated you feel right now in his arms.

You finish and turn around to return the warm hug.

You both walk out the door to get into bed since both of you have been exhausted from the days work, the fact that you ran around so much today while on a mission didn't help at all.

You flopped onto the queen sized bed and got comfortable.

"Do you want me to turn off the lights?" Brett asked in the doorway.

"Yes, Love" Brett hummed as the lights went out and you could hear him settling into bed, his back turned away. You turned around and thought of maybe cuddling him but you hesitated thinking how it may be too early for that. The first time Brett had tried to cuddle with you in bed you got uncomfortable since it had felt really awkward, he noticed and let go. However it wouldn't hurt to ask Brett again now that you're ready.

"Psst" you tapped Brett on his shoulder

"Hm?" He turned around to face you in bed

You cleared your throat "I was wondering if we could Y'know"

"Do what?" He tilted his head like a dog

"Cuddle"

"Really?" He wanted to make sure if you really wanted to do this because of what had happened last time.

"Yes" you confirmed.

"Well, do you want to be the big spoon or little spoon?"

"I— anything's fine"

He giggled softly as he put you in his warm embrace. You turn around to readjust yourself as You feel his lips curl up into a smile against your head. You start to doze off into sleep in your boyfriends bed.

"Goodnight, I love you."

"Goodnight, I love you too."

Word count: 551