~ darby allin {requested} ~

Start from the beginning

darby's pov :
currently it is a chill saturday morning. sting and i have decided to work on some spottings and moves while we have the ring to ourselfs. i ended up brining my girlfriend with me now when i travel, so she's also hanging out with us. y/n and i have talked previously about her trying moves, and obviously i'm not going to stop her, but i just can't be the one doing the moves on her. i talked to sting earlier about if he was willing to do some moves on her and show her some stuff. i've worked with sting for a while and obviously doing this profession for years he knows what he is doing, so as long as my girl is okay with it, it doesn't matter to me.

sting and y/n and currently doing some running moves while i am sitting up on the higher seating floor just enjoying the view from up high, while i light up a cigarette.

she's laughing as she falls to the ground, just enjoying the time learning the moves. i adore this girl with my whole heart. i might not show it all the time, but i pray that she knows i will always be there to protect her from harm.

"we would go out on the weekend
to escape our busy lives
and we'd laugh at all the douche bag guys
chasing down their desperate wives.

y/n pov :
"what do you wanna do this weekend babe?" i ask darby as i pour my hot coffee into a mug.

"maybe the club, play some pool and eat some wings?" he says as he is flipping through a local skateboard magazine. i take a sip of my coffee while i walk torwards darby who is sitting sprawled out on the couch. i smile up at him as he sets his magazine down on the side of the couch. he opens his arms to me and i snuggle up onto him still with the coffee in my hand. he grabs his magazine and keeps flipping through while i'm snuggled up to him.

"you're warm." i say to him. he smiles down at me and puts a gentle kiss to my forehead.

"that smells good, what flavor is that?" darby asks me as he leans down to take another sniff of the indulging coffee.

"it's caramel vanilla crème." i say as i bring the cup up to his lips for him to take a sip.

"not bad, i like it." he says as he smiles at me. i give him a quick peck and countinue drinking my coffee.

(time skip to the club) ⏰

"jeez this place smells crappy." i say as the smell hits my nose. i latch onto darby's arm as we walk to try to find a table to sit at.

"there, i see a table." he says as he points to the corner table. we walk to the table and take a seat.

darby grabs my hand and rubs this thumb over my knuckles. he knows i get overwhelmed with the loud noise sometimes. darby and i are looking through the menu that they provide at the food section of the club.

"wings still okay?" darby ask me as he turns to look at the drinks side of the menu.

"that's fine with me, i might get a drink. the mermaid cocktail looks pretty cool." i say as i close the menu handing it to darby.

"okay ladybug, just be careful how much you drink. you tend to get very anxious when you drink." he says as he puts the menu's together for the waiter to come collect when we order.

"i will babe. i promise." i say as he leans in to give me a kiss. we sit in silence for a little bit before the waiter comes to our table.

"hello, hi my name is danhausen and i will be taking your orders today. what can i get for you guys?" the waiter says as he pulls out his notepad. he looks at darby first to order.

"can we get the twelve piece of the wings." he says as danhausen writes that order down.

"anything else?" says danhausen.

"and can i have the mermaid cocktail?" i ask as he also writes that down. he takes another minute to write everything down.

"coming right up." danhausen says as he walks away to the kitchen. i lean my head on darby's shoulder as we just sit in each other's presence for a couple minutes untill we hear some commotion over near the lounge area. darby and i slightly get up to see what is going on. two couples are sat arguing about how the husbands got way too drunk and the wives are mad about it. the wives end up running out of the club crying, as the husbands follow them, not even waking in a straight line. we sit back down as we both let out some laughs.

"that was kinda dumb." he says as he shakes his head.

"yea, some couples are so dramatic and probally don't even communicate." i say also shaking my head. he looks me in the eyes as he leans in for a kiss.

"i'm so glad we aren't like that. i'm glad we are always able to communicate and work things out." darby says as he puts his shoulders on the table, turning his head to give me his attention.

"me too babe." i say as i lean my head back on his shoulder.

"i would drink a little too much
you'd offer me a ride
i would offer you a t-shirt
and you would stay another night."

darby's pov :
"babe?" i say to y/n as clearly she got a bit too drunk on her mermaid cocktail refills.

"yes?" she says as her words are kind of slurred as she's waving her body back and forth.

"we are about to go home alright?" i say as i grab her purse with one hand, so i can walk her out with the other.

"yes please." she says. she clearly knows she got too drunk. she's always observant when she gets drunk like this.

"alright come here." i say as she starts to get up. i grab her around the waist to guide her out to the car. we get to the car and i open the passenger door for her.

"watch your head babe." i say as she leans her head down to get in the car. "good job." i say as i buckle her and get in the drivers seat. while i drive back to the appartment i hear some slight snores. y/n is sound asleep. it's such a cute sight to see.

i pull in to the parking spot and get out of the car and make my way to the other side to get y/n out of the car. she is still asleep so i pick her up bridal style and take her into the room. i'm walking up the stairs as i feel her start to move and squirm. i look down at her and she begins to open her eyes and adjust to where we are.

"are we home yet." she says as she looks around her surroundings. i chuckle at her nonsense.

"we are approching the room my love." i say as i go into my pocket to grab the key. "you doing alright?" i ask her as she looks zoned out.

"i'm okay, just tired." she says as she leans into me as i still struggle to get the keys in the key hole. i get the door open and i put y/n back on her feet. she walks back into the bedroom and lays on the bed. i walk in and remove my shoes and take off my jacket.

"can i wear one of your t-shirts please?" she asks as she sits herself up to face me.

"of course love." i chuckle as i go into our closet to grab a oversized shirt for her to sleep in. she starts taking her shirt off so i throw her the shirt to put on. i just stand there and admire her as she looks so cute in my shirt. i take my own shirt off, put some sweats on and get into bed. y/n snuggles up to my body, so i wrap my arms around her while she gets comfortable.

"goodnight sweets." i say as i kiss her temple.

"goodnight love." she says to me as she begins to snore slightly.

- s