2

I walked downstairs to where i saw Xavi is a fancy suit. "Lista para ir?(Ready to go?)" "Sí." I said and he lead me out to the car.

On the car ride Xavi was talking to the driver and i was on my phone. I checked my insta and i had over 2 million followers. Wait what?? How? I then saw Xavi followed me and posted a paparazzi picture of us in his story with a text that said. 'reencontrarse con una persona que sabes que nunca te arrepentirás de haber buscado es la mejor sensación. mi hija @bella.m❤️'('Meeting again with a person that you know you will never regret looking for is the best feeling. my daughter @bella.m ❤️') omg how sweet.

When we arrived our bodyguard opened the door for is and paparazzi started flashing with their cameras. We quickly got inside and Xavi had already a table reserved. We went over at the table and it was huge. Is he like gonna invite his football team or what? Haha.

"Hola, Xavi!" I heard someone say and i Turned around and saw lewandowski with the rest of the team. Oh fuck.

We greeted them all one by one. I the came across 2 very fine boys. One already had a beard so he was probably over 20 and the other one looks like a 18-19 year old. "hola mi nombre es pedri gusto en conocerte!(hello my name is pedri nice to meet you!)" "hola soy bella Estoy encantado de conocerte también.(Hi, I'm bella. Nice to meet you too.)" I said shaking his hand with a smile. "Wow you're spanish is good. Did you live here?" He said shocked. "No i actually lived in paris all my live but i took spanish lessons." "I wanna know you more, you have to sit next to me." I laughed at him and looked at the other boy shaking his hand.

"Woah, mamacita te ves sexy.(Woah, mamacita you look sexy.)" I rolled my eyes. "Fuck off." I said pulling my hand away. "Sexy y grosero. Me gusta eso.(Sexy and rude. I like that.)" I just walked off and sat down next to the guy i met earlier, Pedri.

After the food me and pedri talked and even exchanged numbers because we wanted to stay in contact. We talked and talked and i found out the whole team can speak English very good but they prefer to speak spanish. I then looked over at the boy who was calling me sexy earlier. He was now sitting infront of me talking with someone of the team. God he looks actually very fine- "how old are you bella?" Lewandowsky asked me. I quickly looked over to him with a smile. "Im 17 turning 18 next year in december." "Oh! Gavi is also 18 turning 19 in August, i think." He said looking over at the gavi guy. "Yeah, on the 5th of august." He said smiling.

Why is he so fine but so fucking rude. Whatever, i turned to talk to pedri again. As he was talking i felt uncomfortable in my sitting position so i crossed my legs touching someones. Our legs were touching idk whos tho. I looked over and saw everyone talking to someone and when i looked infront of me i saw a concentrating gavi looking at me. He then leaning forward and i felt his hand on my legs going up and down. I then quickly pulled them away and hoped the night would end faster.

After 1 more hour they all stood up to leave. Me and Xavi said goodbye to everybody and got out of the restaurant. On our way home Xavi spoke up. "Did you like it?" "Yeah i actually think they're very nice and im bonding with the pedri guy good." I said smiling at him. He gave me a little laugh. "Yeah well, just please don't date anyone on the Barcelona team. I don't want my daughter to yk be in a relationship yet." I laughed at him. "Don't worry, im gonna concentrate on myself now. And also pedri is 20 and not my type." "Good."

We got home and I went upstairs to get in my pjs. I did my skincare and put my hair in a bun. I was about to put my retainer on but then xavi came in. "Good night princesa, te amo." "yo también te amo.(I love you too.)" I said and then he closed the door, i then put my retainer on and checked my phone a little. I got tired so i plugged my phone to charge and turned my lights off. I fell asleep right after.

————

A/N: hey so ikk pedri and gavi cannot speak English good but im gonna pretend they can so i don't have to write everything in spanish❤️❤️ te amo guysss!!!