What Are You Going To Do Now?.....

Start from the beginning

"So you like human, no supernatural powers whatsoever?" Isabella spoke with confusion in her voice, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at the three of them, this was my family. My husband who was a vampire, my son was this unique breed of vampire, my little girl was this amazing talented witch. Here I was just a mere mortal, I was human, was I happy? I honestly don't know how to answer that right now.

"Yeah, from what I know of." I didn't know if the cure worked differently to me as it did to normal vampires, like when I came around from taking it was that the natural reaction? Well there was only one other person who took it, that was Katherine and she was dead.

"Why did she do that to you?" Nico spoke with annoyance as he paced across the room, I didn't know why Natalia would do this. I didn't understand any of it, only the part that did is that now am no longer immortal, that somehow I need to adjust to all this, along with what Damon told me last night about coming human too. "We all know Natalia had to have an agenda." Nico didn't trust her, who can blame him after what she did to him also she could gain something, Natalia Salvatore being alive was the last thing I expected. All this time I thought she was dead by my own hands, here she in locked in out basement and all that keep running through my mind is to go down there and stake her.

"I can answer that, it was to teach me some kind of lesson." Damon glance over at me, I knew he felt that he was to blame for all this, or that he played a huge part, but was I mad at him? That another thing I couldn't answer. "With your mom not being immortal that would mean we won't be together for eternity." That's what sadden me more than anything is the fact that he will stay frozen how he is and I would eventually age, my son will be frozen never changing. Even with all those thoughts going through my mind there was only one thing I wanted to do, and that was kill Natalia for ruining my life.

"Are you sure we are related to her?" Isabella spoke up, everyone gave her a disbelief look, like how could we deny the fact that Natalia wasn't family. "What? I mean she's so set to destroying this family, like what kind of mother/grandmother does that to her own flesh and blood?" Isabella was disgusted by all this just like the rest of us, but the thing I love about my daughter is when it came to stuff like this she was very black and white about it all. In her eyes family means something, you don't do anything to hurt them. I learnt that about her when Nico who was in fact Nickar attacked her, she wanted to do whatever it took to save him, she was pure of heart and didn't understand evil intention, I was just that's how I used to be once upon time. I couldn't sit here no longer, with each of them saying their piece wasn't making any of this better. I got up from the couch and made my way to the front door without saying a word.

"Mom. Where you going?" Nico spoke as he intercepted me at vampire speed, which made me jump, and possibly giving me heart failure. He stood there with concern expression, his blue eyes just like his father boring into my mine, I didn't want to hurt his feeling, and actually I didn't want to hurt any of their feelings. I just needed time alone.

"I need to get out of here." I spoke as I walked passed Nico, I turned to see that Damon tries to follow me. "I need time alone. Please." I have a family that cares for me dearly and I am grateful for that, but with them acting like this, it's like no big deal about what I did when my humanity was off when in fact it was a huge deal.

Present Day.

I know it was silly of me to walk away from the people who care about me most, but sitting there hearing what they had to say was only enraging me further. It's not like I can actually do anything about it now, there no way to reverse all this. I never thought that I would ever turn my humanity off, I know I did when I had to face Nickar but I did that because I knew I couldn't do it otherwise, this time around I did because my little girl was endanger. For my children I would die for them no matter what, but what I didn't know was with me turning it off it meant that it couldn't be flipped back on like another vampire. So what Natalia did conscientiously or unconscientiously is actually cure me for my own good, because the Siena every had known all this time was never going to come back. The past can't be changed and I need to come to terms with all this on my own somehow.