{Chaennie} - bless you (requested)

The precious video this chapter is based on is linked above!

——————————————————————

Sitting in between your girlfriends, you comfortably rested your head on Jennie's shoulder as she read through the comments of the vlive.

It's not the first one you've done with them so it's not anything out of your comfort zone.

You enjoy doing things like this with your girls and you also love reading the comments fans leave about how cute the three of you are together.

Which the three of you are currently doing, as those comments seem to be appearing more than any others.

Suddenly though, the cutest of sounds came from Rosie.

As she unwrapped her arms from around you, she put her hands in front of her face to cover it as she began to sneeze.

"Achoo," She sneezed.

"Oh, bless you," Jennie said as she turned to look at Rosie.

You did the same, lifting your head off of Jennie's shoulder to bless her, too.

"Bless you, baby."

"Achoo!"

"Bless you," You and Jennie spoke in unison.

"Achoo," She sneezed again.

"Bless you!" You laughed as Jennie repeated the two words once more.

"Thank you." Rosé softly said as she looked up at the camera.

You put your arm around Rosie and snuggled up to her, burying your face in the crook of her neck lovingly.

"Are you okay?"

But she wasn't done.

"Achoo," She sneezed once more and you giggled as Jennie, for the fourth time, said,

"Bless you."

"Thank you," Rosie adorably said, making you and Jennie smile a little.

"Are you done?"

"I think so." Rosé giggled as she put both her arms around you to give you a big hug. "Thank you for blessing me, my loves."

You and Jennie both looked at her with bright looks in your eyes.

"You're welcome, cutie." You said as Jennie reached over and booped Rosie's nose, making her scrunch it up preciously.

"Love you both." She said.

You kissed her cheek before Jennie did the same, making her heart flutter.

"We love you more, darling."