Just Me!

I m not gonna start it formally because i literally hate starting up something formally ( Ya,I know for some of you it works,but for me it dosen't because simply I dont like it)

Firstly,I am not forcing anyone to read it because its just a random stuff associated with me
And,
Secondly,If I suck at it please ignore it :P

1.I am a basher as well a shipper xD (Well i like shipping more than bashing though )
Well,yes you heard me right and its not any talent -_- I wish it was :P so that I can proudly confess that I m also blessed with atleast 1 talent (silly me)
My shipping list is endless I guess but I can't just leave it without mentioning some so here it is -
1)Taylor swift( I m a swiftiee ♥)
2)Titanic( Too boring naah? But Idc titanic forever)
3)Priyanka chopra(She is bae,I m a pcmaniac and I m proud of it)
4)Lucas and peyton ♡ from One Tree Hil( They are adorable ^_^ and so i love them)
5)Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi(They are effin cute together and the cutest and real couple I ever came across,They fell in love during Pavitra Rishta and now they are the best couple of tellywood!!)
6)Twilight (Well,its common for a teen girl to ship Twilight,am I right?)
7)One tree hill is the best series ♥ (It taught me how difficult life is and to survive in those moments)
8)Harry Potter(I love all the parts :D)
9)Pyaar ki yeh ek Kahaani(I really loved it and it will be the best serial ever ♡)
10)Enrique ( Can i steal you from your wife? *puppy face*)
Thats enough coz I know that I can go on and on :P This was just a small piece ;)

2.I love hot showers!! They are so perfect ♡!!They make your body light and make you feel awesome

3.I love Ice cream and Chocolates..(What would I do without them ?) Stress busters of my life..!!

4.I m a commerce student not by choice but because my school dosen't provide us "Humanities"...(Bitter truth of life)

5.I love reading books :) Name the book and I am ready for it :D (This is the solo reason I m here)

Thats it for now,I'll keep you guys updated about myself in the next update :) I hope you enjoy reading about myself
Love ♥
Palak