HEALER

HEALER
a golden era story

***

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
– mental health, abuse, violence, dark magical elements, death, trauma, sexual scenes –

***

A shared universe.

fixing old traditions | it started with a dance | legends & myths | crystal clear | quidditch star | escape | mirror | secrets | HEALER | fiery dragon | haunted 

So far only eleven books are in the shared universe. In no way do you have to read them in any order. How I ordered them above is the order in which their stories begin. Stretching from the Marauder's Era, through the Golden Era to Post-War and Next-Gen.

I personally like seeing familiar characters in stories, it's why I have chosen to have such a big shared universe with the possibility of many of my favourites oc's making an appearance.

Following the same timeline from different points of view, different types of stories, and different love interests. Because this is an Alternative Universe, a few canon events may be changed for story and plot purposes.

***

Healer, which will begin in the year 1991. Follows the original character of Katherine Parker. Before the events of Haunted. A story of friendship, family, love and loss.

In Haunted, she was smart, loyal and dragged into something bigger than she could have imagined. Discovering a life she didn't believe was real, it had to be a lie. There's no way Theodore Nott ever caught her attention.

Let's journey back, to a time when they were just children themselves, what sparked their hatred for one another. How did Katherine break loose from her family, how did a Seer open her eyes to see a better life standing right before her?

Theodore Nott and Katherine Parker were just two people with nothing in common, yet, they always managed to cross each other's paths. Sometimes in the worst ways possible.

Follow Katherine and Theo in the Prequel of Haunted and discover where their story truly started.

***

Katherine Parker

***

OC x Theodore Nott

***

I hope you enjoy the story, I'm always reading comments so don't be afraid to drop a few in.

All recognisable characters, settings etc. are property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. @slytherinsilverrose

©SlytherinSilverRose
2022