The Canon Part

Ok soo...Heyya guys! Today, im going to discuss about how Jailey (Jake x Hailey) MIGHT be canon! Soo, lets go!

Ok first of all, other than being a Jailey obsessionist, i also saw some *cough* *cough* signs that Jailey might be canon.

1. How Jake actually acts towards Daisy. Now, yes, I know that he blushes on Daisy just a few times now (just the moment where they accidentally hug together). Go watch ep. 10 of The Music Freaks if you dont understand. He only blushes probably once, and the rest of it, he felt regular. Im feeling that his feelings for Daisy started to fade slowly.

2. When Milo said to Jake that his "girlfriend" was coming over, Jake immediately  think about Hailey. Not Daisy, but Hailey. He also started to feel soooo Happy :D. Its either bc he REALLY wanted to talk to her OR because he gets teased that Hailey is Jake's GF. But still, the way he thought it was Hailey, was actually quiet shocking to me XD.

3. Jailey sometimes blush at eachother. Like, Maybe every single episode (1-9) either  Hailey or both of them (Jake and Hailey) blush at eachother. Not to mention, they ever FLIRTED with eachother (in ep. 8)

4. They always get teased on being a couple (even Zander teased Hailey about it lol)