Chapter 1

Third P.O.V.

Alyssa Targaryen was standing with her family. They were in Driftmark for Laena Velaryon's funeral. She listened to Vaemond Velaryon speak in High Valyrian. She noticed him look at her nephews and then she heard her father's brother chuckle.

 She noticed him look at her nephews and then she heard her father's brother chuckle

Alyssa's hair and dress

Alyssa didn't look but just stared at the ground

Alyssa didn't look but just stared at the ground. Eventually the big group headed up to a balcony where food and drinks would be waiting for them.

Alyssa stayed away from everyone only standing by the wall that looks out to the sea. She just wanted to fly away and go somewhere, to a place that didn't have any guards and she was able to be someone else, and not have responsibilities.

Alicent and Viserys had informed Aegon that he'd be marrying his sister, Alyssa which he was okay with but at the same time he didn't like.

"We have nothing in common." Aegon said as he and Aemond stared at their eldest sister.

"She's our sister." Aemond argued.

"You marry her, then." Aegon said.

"I would perform my duty, if mother had only betrothed us." Aemond said.

"If only." Aegon said with a scoff and then drunk from his goblet.

"It would strengthen the family." Aemond said. "Keep our Valerian pure."

"She's an idiot and much older than both of us." Aegon argued.

"She's your future queen." Aemond said.

"We actually do have, one thing in common." Aegon said as he stops a servant and puts the goblet he had in his hand and switches it for the other goblet. "We both fancy creatures with very long legs."

Aegon had said when he got closer to his younger brother before he noticed another servant.

"Wench!" Aegon yells and follows after the poor woman. "Another!"

"Aegon." Aemond muttered worried for his brother.

Aemond looked around and just walks around. Alicent walked away from Ser Criston Cole and headed over to her eldest daughter.