part 1

It was a normal Tuesday night for everyone. The only difference was Casey was on winter break, meaning he would be coming over to the lair more. Leo, Mikey, and Raph didn't mind him being there, but they always noticed how when he came over he went straight to Donnie's lab. They were starting to suspect something was going on. And tonight was the night they would find out.

Casey was invited over for pizza, and soon he was climbing into the sewer as usual. Surprisingly, the older teen had slightly dressed up. He wore a purple shirt underneath his usual sleeveless hoodie with a black long sleeve under that. He usually didn't wear purple that much but in his own words "I think I'll change it up for today".

Walking through the  labyrinth-like sewers he followed the loud talking and distant smell of pizza. He knew he was heading in the right direction when he heard the very distinct snort-laugh of Donnie.

He picked up the pace quickly coming up to where they lived.

When he was in he was quickly greeted with the turtle's various ways of saying hi.

"Sup Cas!" Mikey yelled, skating over to him on his sticker and paint covered skateboard giving him a high five. Raph just gave a simple acknowledging head nod, while Leo simply waved.

Donnie was sitting at the end of the table area, mouth covered in grease. Noticing that Casey was now here, he quickly turned away wiping his face. Casey walked over, placing his arm around the turtle.

"Hi D." He said, smiling softly, looking at the others.

Donnie however was still too embarrassed to talk quite yet, so he sat there and let out a small laugh.

Casey's smile widened as he walked away patting the other on the head lightly. Donnie's face had almost completely changed from forest green to bright red, almost making him look like a Christmas tree.

Casey grabbed a slice of warm pizza, shoving it in his mouth.

"How have you guys been?" He asked, face full of bready-cheesy goodness.

"The usual." Raph said, grabbing another slice and leaning against the table.

"And what would that be?" Casey replied sitting down next to Donnie, who was still turned away from him.

"Kicking ass and eating pizza!" Mikey yelled from the other area, riding his skateboard around their makeshift skate park.

Casey giggled, almost choking on his pizza, gagging slightly.

"Hey Don, wanna go work on our thing?" Casey asked the purple turtle beside him. However Donnie's answer was cut off by his older brother, Leo cutting in.

"Actually we were wondering if Casey would wanna take a quick survey with us."

Donnie looked at Leo with a puzzled look on his face, eyebrow quirked up.

"It's a survey sensei told us to give him."

And with that Casey was being led into a dark room he had never seen before. He sat down and there standing in front of him were three of the four turtles, somehow Mikey had put on a suit in the time it took to get there.

He sat there, utterly flabbergasted.

"Okay, mister, we have a few questions." Mikey said in a god-awful 20s Italian mobster impression.

Casey sat mostly still, finger tapping on his leg as his eyes switched between the three of them.

"What have you been doing with our brother?" Leo said, sternly looking down at him.

"Well- uh you- uh- nothing?" He said, intensely stumbling over his words as he spoke.

"Aha!" Mikey yelled, getting everyone's attention, "That's exactly what we thought you'd say." He finished, the others agreeing with him.

Casey flushed a light red, /did they find out about me and Don?/, his thoughts were racing.

"Let's say you are telling the truth and you do nothing in there, how come you spend so long in Donnie's lab?" Raph asked almost if not more intimidating than Leo.

Casey let out a nervous chuckle, "you got me there," He said having to quickly come up with a lie, "me and Don work on my math homework together." He said, raising his hands in a defensive manner. Surprisingly he found this to be a convincing answer.

After what seemed like an hour of questioning that went absolutely nowhere, he was 'set free', now finally able to hang out with Donnie. He went up to the lab door and knocked loudly, making sure to get the others' attention. The door opened and Casey essentially fell into the room and into the other.

"Did they interrogate you or something?" Donnie asked, bringing one of his hands up to the others head, messing with his hair.

"Sadly, yes." Casey said, sighing and dropping his shoulders dramatically.

"Wait. Actually?" Donnie looked slightly down at the other, his eyes wide.

Casey simply nodded.

"Oh, my, God. Omg that's so funny!" Donnie said nearly falling over backwards laughing.

As Donnie calmed down from his laughing fit, Casey went over to sit on his bed patting beside him as an invite for Donnie to come over. Don sat down, causing Cas to slightly lift up because of the weight.

Donnie laid his head on top of the others, sighing lightly.

"Anything wrong D?" Casey asked, poking at the taller one's face.

"No, I just missed you." He said, turning himself slightly to hug Casey and kiss him on the cheek. Casey returned the kiss to the other, smiling after.

Words weren't able to describe how much he had fallen for this giant mutant. It was way too overwhelming to think about, but in a good way. They had so much to learn about each other. But in the meantime, they would try their hand at being a 'normal' couple, which never really worked. They enjoyed each other's company. It was like a perfect enemies to lovers arc.

A few hours later, as it was nearing the early morning, Casey figured he should leave. Donnie was practically falling asleep as they talked, so this was for his sake.

Donnie insisted on walking him out of the sewer as far as he was allowed to. Which wasn't very far.

"When are you gonna come back?" Donnie asked, practically clinging to Casey, blanket wrapped around him.

"How about this Saturday?" Casey suggested, patting the other slightly on his shell.

"That's great." Don said, eyes forcing themselves to stay open and words slurring together slightly. Donnie was adorable like this, Casey thought. Casey was quickly about to leave, but just as quickly he gave Donnie a small kiss.

The two froze as they heard a familiar voice behind the shorter one.

"What do you two think you're doing?" Master Splinter asked, arms behind his back.

"Uh uh- I'm uh I- it's not what you think?" Casey said, raising his arms in a frozen shrug like movement.

"Mm, kids these days with they're awful lies." He said slightly under his breath, but loud enough for the other two to hear, before simply walking away.

Thetford were stunned, surely Splinter of all people would've told them off for something like that. However they were way too tired to care about what might happen later because of this.

"Casey, stay the night, you are too tired to make the journey." They heard master splinter yell from across the room as he was making his way to the kitchen.

The two looked at each other, shrugging as they walked back to Don's lab. There was no way they'd give up the opportunity to cuddle.