𝟎:𝟓𝟐 (𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)

Start from the beginning

"Good job, lil foenemmm! Say it again 'fore I whoop you." Dayvon joked, lightly plucking his forehead while watching Demari clap his hands together.

"Lub you!" He repeated clearly, letting out an ear ringing scream right after his loving words. He was such a happy baby.

Dakota shook her head at his scream, jokingly pushing Dayvon out of her kitchen. "Okay, bye! Go, go, go. I'll see y'all later."

"She always kickin' us out ha' lame ass kitchen. We'on care 'doe, ain't that right lil folks? Fuck 'dat kitchen." Dayvon spoke to Demari as he began walking through their large house that accommodated each of the members more than comfortably.

Being as though Von couldn't seem to stop impregnating his wife, purposely but on accident, he ended up buying a nine bedroom home with the house nearly looking like a mansion.

Though he loved Atlanta and the fact that there was always something to do and always something to see, he moved his family out to Decatur that was still in Georgia, but about twenty minutes away from Atlanta.

He purchased a single family home for almost eight million dollars in cash and then another three million dollars for renovations to get it just how him and Dakota wanted it.

The house was one of the six houses on the block and the distance between their house and the other houses was far enough that the neighbors wouldn't hear anything going in their home.

The family home was an extreme seven thousand square foot home which also included another three thousand square foot back yard, which was bigger than big, really.

Each bedroom in the interior had it's own bathroom and was rather large overall. Even Demari's room was the size of a master bedroom in a normal home. The house was filled with large windows, light, and space; just how Dayvon dreamed of.

He main priority other than the nice interior was making sure to include the extreme amount of backyard space that included a play area for the children, a pool of course, along with a section that had a grill and outdoor furniture for any kickbacks they wanted to have.

Once he reached the top of the steps, he walked a short distance to the first room door which belong to their second oldest, Dakari, who had just turned six.

Knocking on the door a few times, he heard a faint voice telling him to come in before he did just that.

Once he pushed the door all the way opened, his eyes immediately danced around her room, taking in the custom interior that he paid so much money to get it exactly how they wanted it.

The room was painted a color of light blue with gray and white accents on the ceiling and the doors.

There was a built in staircase in her room that allowed her to have a bed at the top platform and a desk at the bottom. There was also a built in bookshelf right above the desk.

All in all, her room was tidy and she barely even had toys in there, being as though she was only six. The two main things seen in her room were a variety of books and a load Squishmallows, since she had a hobby of collecting them.

By her window, there was a cushioned platform along with pillows and more pillows, which is where the six year old spent her free time. Reading of course.

She was the most unproblematic child out of her four other siblings and she never disobeyed her parents. She was also probably the sweetest of them all.

"Wassup, princess?" Von greeted her as he closed the door behind him, going to sit right beside her on her lounge area. He pushed one of her pillows that was shaped like a rainbow to the side, leaning his back against her window.