𝟎:𝟓𝟐 (𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)

Start from the beginning

She locked her gaze into his tempting brown eyes as he bit on his moisturized bottom lip to get her to fall into his antics. It did almost work, until she saw something out of her peripheral vision.

She whipped her head to the left and saw her last son, Demari, who was going on almost two years old waddling into the kitchen with a brand new tampon in his hand, mumbling profane words.

He wore a white onesie top that was nowhere near white anymore due to all the colorful marker strokes that were present on his top, and face. The baby boy had sort of a curly top and warm brown skin, looking just like Dakota's late dad; who he was named after.

"Bish bish bish bish." He repeated in his high pitched voice with a smile that showed his only two bottom and two top teeth. He waved his small arm around in the air, acting as if the tampon was a toy.

Dakota glared at Von knowingly, removing her attention from him soon after as she immediately went to the little boy who had also lost his mind if he thought it was okay to talk like that in her house.

She removed the tampon from his hand with little to no trouble before positioning both hands around his back, scooping him up and kissing his cheek. "Don't say that, papa. It's a bad word. It's a 'no no' word. Okay? No no."

He began to frown due to the fact that he knew 'no no' was associated with something bad, and he didn't want to get put in time out. Even at his young age, he could clearly differentiate between good things and bad things.

"He bad as hell too." Dayvon soon bursted out into laughter from his previous words, attempting to catch his breath even though it was never that funny.

Once Demari caught on to the fact that his dad was laughing with him, he covered his mouth with his small hand and began forcing out laughter too. "Dada bish bish."

"Dayvonnn, get out. Go check on junior, oh my God." Dakota groaned after smacking her teeth, pushing him away from the kitchen with her free hand. Though she only pushed out five kids, she had to deal with six of them. Von was the most annoying of them all.

After having five kids, Dakota noticed that babies always fed off of the energy around them. If people in the room were sad, babies would cry. Smiling would cause a baby to be happy as well. So if Von kept laughing at his bad behavior, it wouldn't stop any time soon.

His laughter gradually died down after getting annoyed sighs from Dakota, and before he left, he grabbed Dakota's neck with his tattooed hand, pulling her in for a kiss.

The kiss barely lasted two seconds, being cut short when Demari began to whine, using his small hands to try to push Von away. "You always hatin'. How you hatin' on me but yeen got no teeth? You got otha' shit ta' worry bout. Old ass man."

"Bish! Bish!" Demari screamed in a higher pitched expression than before and on cue, Dayvon began to laugh again.

Dakota rolled her eyes for probably the seventh time in the past minute as she handed the baby off to Von. She couldn't deal with them anymore. "Hmm, take him with you. Both of y'all get out of my face."

He accepted his son and plastered a playful smile by upturning his lips. He started kissing all over Dakota's face until she broke out a small smile. "I luh you, mamaaa."

"I love you too, baby. And I love you handsomeee!" She dragged with a smile, kissing on Dayvon's cheek first before placing a few kisses on Demari's chubby cheeks.

His small hands grabbed at her smiling face, letting out small squeals in response. "Lub you, lub you!"

Dayvon and Dakota looked at each other with shocked faces, being as though that was the first time he'd ever said that. And even though they went through this four times before, it amazed them more each time. It was so shocking to them to see the continuous growth of their creations.