When The Shimmers Seem To Fade (Sequel To When The Sparkles Seem To Fade)

Magsimula sa umpisa

   Michael stomped over to her and said, “Look, honey. Tell me what your deal is!”

   She held out her hand and shook Michael’s. She said, “My name is Daisy Francisco, Enrique’s little sister.”

   Michael replied, “Little sister? What?!”

   She laughed, “You’re hilarious. Duhh.”

   Michael rolled his eyes, “Well, don’t destroy my shit!”

   Daisy smiled and started to grab a knife from her back pocket when Kinsley tackled her from behind. She then grabbed the knife from her and stabbed her with it. Michael was shocked, but didn’t show it.

   Enrique then stood on one of Michael’s chairs and yelled, “We’ve done enough damage! Let’s go!” And with that, Enrique jumped down, grabbed Daisy, and left with his army.

Chapter 12- Jakora’s Idea

   It had been a week since Enrique attacked Neverland. He asked his secretarial worker, Bruno, “What move should I make next on Michael?”

   “I dunno.” He replied, bored.

   One of his followers, Jakora, sat at a table, writing another poem for her new book. Enrique asked, “You know what I should do next?”

   “Not a clue, Enrique. I really don’t know.” She said. After a little thinking, her face lit up, “Kidnap Kinsley!”

   “What?!” Bruno sprung up, “Why THAT?”

   Jakora stood up, “Cause, Michael has a passion for Kinsley. They’re in love. He’d do anything to get her back.”

   “How do you now that?”

   “He KISSED her the other day when we attacked. You saw that, right?”

   “Naw.”

  “Well, after he kissed her he whispered, ‘You’re the love of my life. I’d kill myself to save you.’ What does THAT tell you?”

   “Nothin’”

   Jakora slapped him across the face and said, “You’re retarded.”

   Enrique walked up, “Jakora, that’s a really good idea.”

   “Thank you, Enrique.” Jakora smiled, grimly. Bruno rolled his eyes.

   Daisy looked up from the couch, “Ya know, I agree with Jakora. If we kidnap Kinsley, Michael will be bound to save her. He’d never betray a soul. Therefore, he’d HAVE to save Kinsley. After all, that’s his love life.”

   Enrique looked at Jakora, “You’re really smart. And I call myself a genius.”

   “Well, I don’t want to take full credit for the idea. I have to give Michael and Kinsley some, at least”

   “Right.” Bruno said, “Don’t take it all.”

   “Shut the hell up, Bruno.” Jakora let out, strictly.

   “Anyways,” Daisy said rising from the couch, a smoothie in her hand, with a little innocent expression on her face, “When are we gonna do this? I’m all up for it.”

   “Soon.” Enrique said, “Just after we tell Larid all about it.”

Chapter 13 – Passion Burns