Act II: Final Chapter (12): Cult Of Chucky

Start from the beginning

Anne shooked her head as She just forgave him, Although He was just trying to be nice and wanted to check up on her, Anne smiled a little knowing that he cared as Charles bought two water bottles as Anne noticed that he was in a bad mood since she came outside.

Anne: You seem to be in a bad mood.

Charles remembered that he had another argument with Tiffany over the dishes, However The argument didn't lasted too long and They were netruel but he was still in a bad mood.

Charles: Nothing, Its just my annoying neighbour.

Anne: Oh? What happened?

Charles: Nothing, She was just whining too much.

Anne: Ohh I see.

Charles murmured something as Anne heard what he said as She spoke.

Anne: *Stares* Language.

Charles: What?

Anne: I heard you saying that word.

Anne started laughing as He just stared at her as She continued laughing, Charles smiled and shooked his head and wrapped his arm around her as They continued talking as They were getting close to Anne's apartment.

Anne: I have a question if you don't mind me asking. What's your childhood like?

Charles looked at her as She gave a smile to him before he fixed his hair and tilted his head.

Charles: I'm actually an orphan.

Anne was shocked as She felt sad for him as Winters spoke.

Anne: Oh. . . I'm so sorry.

Charles: My parents were killed by a Hackensack murderer when I was a kid.

Anne: Thats horrible. . .

Charles shooked his head as Anne saw her building but she still felt sad for him.

Anne: I'm sorry, I should have not asked.

Charles: Don't worry about it. We are here now

Anne kept looking at him as Charles looked at her as Anne continued looking at him before she suddenly hugged him as Charles was confused by the sudden hug and narrowed his eyes.

Anne kept hugging him as Charles didn't hug her back and just looked at her before he just wrapped an arm around her as Anne broke the hug.

Anne: I just wanted to give you a hug.

Charles: Its alright. . . Take care of yourself.

Anne: You too, Be safe.

Anne smiled and walked away as Charles had a smile on his face as He continued staring at Anne and smiled as Anne went to the apartment complex.

Charles was thinking about her as He was making his way back to his apartment as He was thinking about the hug as He smiled a little.

Maybe he really does care about her. . . More then his girlfriend

Flashback End-