Sakshi Singh Rathore

Sakshi drop the bomb staring at her mother-in-law, elders were happy for after long their mansion will host a guest and also the sister will reunite after long. But the siblings didn't show any reaction or comment for they weren't fond of their Maasi who was also a part of their sister misery.

"That's good Sakshi beti , I hope every arrangement is done for her stay"

Gauri responded giving her grandchildren comforting smile for just like them she wasn't fond of Mami and her mentality about middle class family coming from a person who grew on that surrounding going through all hardships ,which she forgot immediately after her marriage.

Sakshi on staring at her mother-in-law  understood her thought but she could do nothing for even though she and Mano were raised together their thoughts was different.The happy environment became tense but Kalyani Dadi question diverted everyone mind to the source

"Nandi Kishor is their something you and Mishti beti wants to tell us"

Everyone eyes settle on the two who were communicating silently and this time Nanhe showed no reaction on hearing his full name which made others understand it was something serious.

"I am pregnant"

Both said in unison while everyone eyes widen staring at Nk who rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed when the words he uttered sink on him.

"What?"

Whisper-yelled Mishti frowning at Nk who chuckled nervously and his siblings just stared at him and sigh wondering what was hard their

"I mean Mishti is pregnant"

Nk uttered nervously pointing at Mishti who frown staring at him

"I was about to post on Instagram that my elder brother is pregnant and I would have gain many followers and likes just in seconds. But.....

Rudra was cut with a smack on his head which made him whine

"Ruhi instead of hitting me we better think on giving goodnews to Dadi. You see we are the only one remaining  now"

Uttered Rudra still concentrating on his phone while Ruhi glared at him seeing the teasing smile they were getting from everyone.

"But bhabs Ru isn't wrong , look everyone is promoting me to Bua and I already promoted you both to Mamu and Mami . The only ones remaining is you two, though on seeing Ru I have faith by next month my partner will have done something"

teased Khushi ,by now Rudra was staring at everyone and wink on Ruhi who was glaring at him making everyone burst in laughter seeing her who was blushing.

The news was celebrated and sweets was distributed. Mishti and a 4month pregnant Khushi were given instructions on what to follow during this phase.

Khushi and her husband headed to Singania mansion which is in the same compound ready to make it their home with the memories they'll create. Immediately after freshening up,they planned to take a nap which they did and by the time they woke up it was too late but thankful they found their dinner was put in there kitchen which they warmed eat and call it a day.

In Rathore mansion Nk has just arrived after receiving Mami,Akash and her two granddaughters. The dinner was set on the table and both dive in .With the antics of two RO grandsons the dinner was lovely and immediately the table was cleared both assemble in the living room where Sakshi introduced both her son's and daughter-in-laws to Mami and Akash.