Point of views 1

This is not one of the chapters it is something like an explanation of some wrestlers point of views because why not and I said so.
Seth point of view:
I am so happy with my lover Roman Reigns and what I call a brother Dean Ambrose.  They are the only people in the world that makes me feel happy  since my family was so abusive to me. Roman made me feel happier than Dean will ever because as you know Roman is my boyfriend after all. Mine and Roman's relationship is only known to Dean and Brock Lesnar since he is Dean's boyfriend and their relationship is only known to me, Roman and Paul Hayman since he is Brock's manager. 

We all are keeping each other relationship between us because of the things that will happen if people know and especially if Stephanie and Triple H knows that is our big nightmare. We all are scared of them knowing because they will come up with ideas that would break us up even in real life since their asses as homophobic as hell and for the WWE storyline that is till now crazy.

Having to be in a relationship in WWE sucks very much just because of the shitty managers of the company.

Hi, it's me. Sorry of disturbing you but I just wanted to tell you that the whole Shield  ending thing will be different because why not, also I just found out that the shield broke up on my birthday.
Okay never mind ik you don't care so just continue reading ...

Dean's point of view:
Me and Brock are in a relationship, but no one knows about it except for Roman, Seth and Paul. Everyday we would walk to together  but never showing any sexual attraction because our relationship is a secret which I am planning on revealing. I know Brock wouldn't have a problem with it because he doesn't  actually care about if our relationship was a secret or not he just cares about me not anything else not even Paul and I am not saying this because I think so it's because of the way that Brock treats me rather than the way he treats Paul.

That way treating someone like Paul is not very good and every time I see Brock treating Paul as if he was just a piece of trash. The last time I tried confronting Brock he yelled at me and we had a fight and he just blamed Paul for the whole fight, and of course that annoyed me. I just don't ever know when was the last time Brock didn't annoy me. I guess it was the last time we had sex together and I don't want to talk about it because it was rough that every part of my body killed me and from that moment I swore to never annoy him.

Anyways, Yesterday was the worst day of my life. Why? Because I had a match against Brock that broke my heart in a million pieces, and I know I have to right to be sad like imagine fighting you own lover. What shocking is that Brock let me win the match, and that was shocking for the world. Of course they have a right to be shocked because of who they call the beast had just lost a match against me, Dean Ambrose. Well, they don't call me the lunatic for nothing.

Before the match, Brock told me to fight normal, even use me dirty deeds as if he wouldn't block it and use his seplex on me. When he said that I got really annoyed that I wanted to slap him in the face, but I didn't because I couldn't slap him in front of people, because everyone will start eyeing us as if they saw someone getting murdered because that is what they do and I don't like it.

When the match started, we both started fighting each other normally with Paul Heyman yelling as if Brock was on the floor losing. I know it's not something new on him but he is not letting me focus on wrestling my focus was only on Paul's voice because it was so loud. The same thing will happen to you if you were in my place.

Anyways, after a while both of us starting pushing each other like women wrestling, and Paul was behind me, and I have a feeling that Brock will push me further than he is right now and Paul will fall to the ground and whole drama scene will happen. This is not scripted but I know that the Authority would like that, because they always like something like to this happen. They only want drama to happen in WWE, and that is annoying as hell.

Most of the things that happen/will happen didn't even happen in real life. I am just writing my own shit. So if you don't like just click of the damn thing. Instead of disturbing me. (I am not being mean. I am being nean).