Chapter 14: The kidnapping

As i woke up the next morning. Wednesday in your arms just like the night before.

I was the happiest person on earth right now. just as i was smiling at her she woke up.

Looking at me again? She askes teasing me

Don't be so beautiful then. i said teasing back.

Before getting up to get ready Wednesday pressed het lips on mine. We sat there for a good 2 minutes before letting go to breathe.

After that you both got up and got ready.

-In your first class-

I was sitting next to Wednesday this class wich we were happy about because now we could hold hands without being seen.

But just as second period started something horrible happend.

The monster broke into Nevermore.

Students screaming and running away trying to survive.

But the monster didn't care about them it ran straight to the classroom were me and Wednesday were in.The monster was trying to... kidnap Wednesday wich was weird why was it taking a prisoner?

I was running away with Wednesday through Nevermore.

But then Thornhill appeared infront of us with a bat.

She just looked at us smilling and said:

Well hello Wednesday i need your help with something. After she said that she swung and knocked both of us out.

-1 hour later-

When i woke up the entire school was a mess. And the worst part was Wednesday was nowere to be seen.

I looked around screaming her name.

But no answer.

Wednesday pov:

I woke up in what looked to be... Crackstones crypt.

I saw Thornhill and... Tyler.

TYLER ITHOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU! i yelled at him.

Don't worry Wednesday I'm not gonna kill you. Thornhill said Yet. Tyler added.
I was tied up with chains and i had no escape.

I just hope Y/N is alright and comes to save me. i thought to myself.

Y/N pov:

I was yelling at mrs Weems to inform the police that the monster had attacked Nevermore and had taken Wednesday hostage.

But she refused because that would destroy her reputation.

I stormed out of her office heading to my dorm to take things into my own hands.

-at the dorm-

When i arrived at my dorm i looked over at Wednesdays empty bed and started to get sad. But that made me even more motivated to kill Thornhill and the monster in the slowest most painfull way i knew.

i slid out a box from under my bed once i opened it it was full of weapons ranging from knives to granades.

As i was preparing myself asking myself what weapons i should use i heard the door swing open and mrs Weems comes into my room i try to hide the box of weapons under my bed but fail and she sees my tools.

Y/N I CAN NOT ALLOW THAT IN YOUR ROOM! HAND THEM OVER! she yelled at me.

And if i don't? you ask angered

Just don't do anything stupid! she said angry and stormed out the dorm.
after that i get my weapons out again and start to think of a plan.