Jungkook quickly snapped out of his thoughts.

"Ew, how long have you been staring at me stalker?" Jungkook joked.

"For a while, I was waiting for you to notice." Taehyung rolled his eyes at the playful comment.

"How long is a while?" Jungkook asked suspiciously.

"Eh, maybe for an hour. Maybe two if you don't thinks its too far fetched." Taehyung shrugged it off.

Jungkooks heart raced even faster as his cheeks felt warm.

Did someone turn on a heater or something?

"I know, it's because I'm that attractive." Jungkook flipped his long imaginary hair.

"Damn, how did you know?" Taehyung chuckled lightly.

Jungkook felt even hotter than how he felt minutes ago.

He felt like he was burning and he needed water.

"No one can resist my beauty, like that lady in her 40's and the cashier a couple of days ago." Jungkook brushed the feeling aside.

"Yeah yeah, very funny. Jokes to the side, I'm bored." Taehyung sat up and stared at Jungkook.

"Wanna watch a movie??" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Sure, what kind?" Taehyung pulled his legs up to his chest and rocked back and forth, waiting for the youngers answer.

"A comedy!" Jungkook beamed.

"I kinda want a horror movie." Taehyung pouted.

"We'll watch a horror movie first and then a comedy movie to get rid of the scary thoughts." Jungkook proposed.

"There's a snowstorm outside and everyone is at home, where are we gonna watch the movies?" Taehyung corrected.

"Actually the snowstorm is gonna end around midnight, and have you forgotten that we have phones?" Jungkook countered.

"Ah, but aren't the agents tapping our phones for our location?" Taehyung questioned.

"They would be, if I had used my actual information when I set up my phone." Jungkook revealed.

Taehyung gasped in surprise.

"Jungkook, you really do have a sexy brain." Taehyung stated.

"Yeah, I know." Jungkook patted himself on his shoulder.

"Do we have any snacks?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Not really, we still have the chips from yesterday but other than that, we're running out of food and money." Taehyung muttered.

"Shit, how many days is that food going to last us?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

Taehyung looked around in the bag that contained the food.

"It looks like we have 1 day, maybe half." Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook.

"Fuck, we're going to starve." Jungkook groaned.

"Maybe we should call it quits, we're running out of food and money." Taehyung reasoned.

"No, we're not calling it quits. I'm not going to give it up, not yet." Jungkook denied.

"We can't even get jobs here since the agents might be posted over here looking for us." Taehyung began.

"I don't want to hear it Taehyung." Jungkook stated firmly.

"But-"

"No buts, no cuts, no coconuts. That's the end of that conversation, lets just watch the movies, okay?" Jungkook turned to grab the chips and his phone.