Chapter 2: Getting to Know the Group

(FOXY'S POV)
Wow, that was close. I was glad I caught her from falling. I mean, I would have helped anyone in that situation, but when I looked at her, whoa. She had the face of an angel. I held myself back from blushing, afraid she might not be too impressed. Her eyes were an incredible shade of purple. Like some kind of jewel I heard of before. What was it now? Oh right! An amethyst! I could look at them for hours. And her beautiful blonde hair! I remember her reaching up to run her hand through mine. At that point, I couldn't hold the blushing back! I dropped her accidentally when Toby shook me furiously.
"So, what are you doing here?" Toby asked me.
"I was showing another new girl around. Bon Bon, or something like that is her nickname." I answered. "She lost interest pretty quickly though." I finished.
"Alright, what do you say we introduce Chica here to the rest of us?"
"I think that would be an excellent idea." The halls were empty. If this was a cartoon, there would be a tumbleweed flying low off the floor. Then we heard something. It sounded like trouble.
"Hey, cut it out, Vincent!" We heard a voice say from down one of the halls. It was Scott! He wasn't directly part of our little group, but he was still someone we looked out for.
"C'mon, you little kitten! Stop delaying the inevitable and let me do it!"
"No!"
"It'll be quick!"
"No is no! No is your answer! No is final!"
"You're literally this close to getting it."
"Leave me alone you little purple fucker!"
"Little? I'll show you just how 'little' I am!"
"Uh, oh..." And with that, nothing else was heard. Well, so much for that idea. "Okay... I'm gonna head back to class..." I mumbled.
"Us too..." Toby mumbled back. And we parted ways. Until break of course.
(TOBY'S POV)
Chica and I walked back to room forty seven for class. We left a bit awkwardly, but that didn't keep me from giggling like a schoolgirl!
"Why are you laughing?"
"What? Are you going to sue me? Fuck you." I said quickly, in reference to a video I saw.
"No! What are you laughing about?" I put on my best Spongebob face and asked Chica something.
"You like Foxy, don't you Chica?" She immediately blushed at the statement.
"Well... Yea- no... He's really hot... Uhhh..." Her up and down answer didn't help me stop laughing.
"Ohhhh... Man! I hope you two realize what's going on!" I said, trying to calm myself down.
"What is it?"
"That's for you to find out." My, my, my... She can't see it yet! They're in love already! And it hasn't even been a whole day yet! We got into class just as the bell rang. Hm. That took longer than I thought.
-SECOND CLASS TIME SKIP :D-
(CHICA'S POV)
Dang it! Why did I have to call Doug cute to his face? And call him by his nickname without permission! What is wrong with me? I can't like him! Actually, I do... I sighed. Should it really be this complicated? The bell rung for break. This was where I would get to know my new friends. I saw the group of five approach me. We decided to sit outside for break, since it was a warm, sunny day. One of the people I didn't know spoke up first. He had purple hair and wore purple bunny ears on his head. He motioned to me.
"So, who's this?" Then, Toby spoke up.
"This is Chelsea. You are to call her Chica or I'll kick your ass. We treat our friends with respect. And use their nicknames." Everyone let out a little chuckle at this rule. Then, the purple haired one spoke up again.
"Nice to meet ya, Chica! I'm Bonnie! His voice really cute! If bunnies could talk, I could easily imagine them sounding like him! His eyes were a strange color too! It was mauve or something like that. Next to him was a brown haired kid in a tux. A little top hat was on his head.
"Hey. I'm Freddy. Welcome to our group, Chica." His eyes were an icy blue. He had a charming smile and a good attitude. It didn't look like had ever frowned in his life! Next to him was a well built guy that was casually dressed.
"Whassup, whassup? I'm your pal Mikey!" He began. He was really upbeat! "If you ever need help fixing something, I'm the man to call!" His hair was completely hidden under his little cap. Next to me on the other side, was him. Mister hottie pants Foxy!
"You already know me!" He explained.
Toby shot me a look that I read as, "He would like to know you too!" I just rolled my eyes. He kept hinting that he liked me, but there was no way it was true.
"You know me too. Welcome to this band of misfits. You'll like it here." After that, everyone shook my hand.
"Now, to make sure Chica can trust us, let's tell her an embarrassing story of ours!" Oh boy! I love hearing this kind of thing! This would be a lot of fun.