"you're welcome rin."

by now, the two of you had finished your meals and given how late it was you figured it would be time to leave soon. though based on the events which had occurred earlier, it was obvious that neither you or suna would be able to contain yourselves for much longer so it was no surprise that you were both making out in the unisex restroom right now.

you pulled away for a moment before speaking. "lock the door."

suna smirked before doing as you said, he then crouched down to grab the back of your thighs and back you onto a wall. your legs instinctively wrapped around his torso as his kisses proceeded to make their way down your neck.

"you look so fucking good (y/n), i missed you so much." he placed you down onto the sink counter to admire you even more.

"i missed you too rin ah-" you gasped the moment your heat was exposed to the cool air, suna spread your legs to get a better view of your cunt.

"damn- you're clenching around nothing already?" he spat on it and rubbed his saliva in with his fingers. "never knew your pussy would miss me this much." suna laughed.

you looked away out of pure embarrassment but he was right, you were a whore for suna's dick and he knew that. none of your dildos would ever compare to how good he made you feel and that was the truth.

"i hate how cocky you are sometimes." you mumbled.

"yeah?" suna spoke, now teasing his tip at your entrance. "and i love how bratty you get whenever you don't get what you want, wanna know why?"

"why?" you replied.

"because i get to shut you up." he chuckled.

you hated that he had such a high ego but loved it at the same time. suna slowly slid himself in and held his dick in place, allowing your walls to accommodate to the stretch. you let out sighs as you adjusted to his size once again before giving him a look of affirmation.

suna wasted no time beginning to rut his hips into your cunt, going at a steady pace at first simply to brace the feeling.

"god i missed fucking this pussy." suna mumbled between strokes. "my pussy."

you moaned in pleasure, suna's praises only adding to the feeling. he then grabbed your cheeks to pull you in for a sloppy kiss, his tongue occasionally slipping into your mouth as his dick hit your sweet spot.

"fuck!" you quickly pulled away and bit your lower lip, not realising how loud you were just then.

tears were now brimming in the corner of your eyes when you looked up at suna, the pleasure right now was just unbearable. suna groaned as he felt your walls beginning to tighten but just as you were about to cum, he pulled out.

he then turned you around and bent you over before slapping your ass, the sound echoing into the room. it wasn't until you looked up however that you realised why he had done it.

"want you to see just how beautiful you look creaming around this dick." suna taunted, gently tugging on your hair so you could look at yourself in the mirror.

you nodded to which suna took as his cue to thrust impossibly deeper, making you yelp the moment all 8 inches were in. your vision was blurry and mind was on cloud nine the faster he moved.

"oh my god.. rin!" you moaned, feeling your legs beginning to tremble.

"i'm here baby." he cooed, resting his thumb in your ass. "atta girl."

he kept going for a next few seconds until there was a knock on the door, startling you both. though suna didn't let up, only increasing his pace and covering your mouth with his large hand to silence you.

"occupied." he yelled in a surprisingly calm voice.

"oh shit, my bad." the person responded.

"mmph!" you moaned into suna's hand, biting on his fingers to conceal the noise more.

"right, let's make this quick." was the last suna said.

you didn't think he could make you feel any better until he removed his hand and leant forward, grabbing the back of your neck so you were now standing in front of him and pulling you towards his chest as the two of you watched the mirror together.

"holy shit! baby-" you squealed when suna locked both of your arms behind your back and thrusted into you relentlessly.

"gonna cum so deep in this fucking pussy-" suna groaned into your ear and those words was all it took to trigger your orgasm.

the coil in your stomach snapped as suna's hot spurts shot inside of you, making you fall forward as he caught you in his arms. rin chuckled at the state of you before pulling you back to hug you from behind.

"you're good baby, i've got you." he whispered.