13. December

13. Valentine's Day // ronance

Robin softly closed the door behind her, letting out an exhausted sigh. She leaned her slightly warm forehead against the cold surface of the door. "Finally fucking home." She muttered against the door. She stayed there for a few moments before she took off her jacket and shoes. She was so fucking tired. 

Everything was so shit at work; first Steve called in sick, so Robin had an 15 hour shift instead of 9 hours, then a couple started making out in the kids section and then had the audacity to ask her where the toilet was. Last but not least! A customer was being an ass to her by being homophobic. Perfect way to end the fucking day. She wanted nothing more than just lying down and sleeping beside her -somehow always cold- girlfriend.

"Nance?" She called out and threw her jacket at the couch.

"In here!" Robin sighed and walked towards their room. She stopped in front of the door, and put her ear against the door. She could hear shuffling inside, like someone running around.

"Nance?" She asked again and finally opened the door. She let out a small gasp by the sight. The bed was covered in rose petals, a few chocolates being thrown over them (which Robin wouldn't even think about eating)

Beside the bed was Nancy making small jazz hands "Ta-da!" Robin smiled at her.

"It's Valentinesday?" Nancy nodded, her curls bouncing.

"Do you like it?" Robin walked up to her and gave a small kiss.

"I love it." Robin kissed her once again. "But I'm not eating those chocolates."

"Yeah, it stinks in here."

Okay so i kind of bit the tip of my finger off? Don't ask how. So it'll be kind of hard (not really because it's just a tiny open wound but I'm dramatic so let me) to write shit (I'm writing on my computer if you couldn't tell). 

I should really learn how to do these updates on stories instead of doing them on an empty  chapter istg-