Part 1 - The Temptation to Punch Qi Rong

"Daddy, do you think Santa will bring Guzi a present this year?"

 The youngling with eyes filled to the brim with excitement pondered.

"N-" 

The newly appointed father Qi Rong was not hesitant to crush his child's dreams however before he could his mouth was abruptly covered by the palm of Xie Lian who then proceeded to explain to innocent Guzi that Santa did indeed bring Guzi many marvelous presents.

Xie Lian had always been drawn to children and likewise, children were drawn to him but unlike children, Xie Lian found that having a cool-headed conversation with Qi Rong was comparable to conversing with an animal. Hua Cheng who had been silently standing in a corner noticed the irritation in Xie Lian's eyes and immediately drew his fists in preparation to overthrow Qi Rong though only if his Gege would allow it. Xie Lian instead proceeded to embrace Hua Cheng in his warm arms to calm him down as well as displease Qi Rong. Xie Lian badly wished to smash his cousin's skull but concluded that it would take much too long to clean and may spoil his appetite.

"Hey cuz I see you brought your bodyguard this year- OW WHAT THE FUCK???"

Although Xie Lian had been trained all his life to abstain he could no longer restrain himself from the temptation of punching Qi Rong especially when he mentioned Hua Cheng in such a foul tone. The crimson dressed figure was beaming and gave Xie Lian a nod of approval whilst rubbing his shoulders.

The queen of Xianle who was much enjoying Qi Rong wallowing in pain with a broken nose was fed up with the screeches coming out of his nephew's facial cavity and abruptly ushered the family into the dining hall to silence Qi Rong's screams.
once the family had been seated and the food placed on the table Guzi began to shake with excitement while pulling on the garments of Qi Rong.

"Daddy look! There's so much food!!!!!"

"SHUT UP  OR ELSE WHEN WE GET HOME DADDY'S GOING TO SELL YOU

"SHUT UP  OR ELSE WHEN WE GET HOME DADDY'S GOING TO SELL YOU. HEEEHEEHEE."

Qi Rong remarked causing a disgusted face to appear on those seated around him. The only person seated at the table that did not seem troubled by Qi Rong was Hua Cheng who wore a look of contempt due to the fact that he was (like most of the family) yet again fantasizing about punching Qi Rong.

Bonus Meme:

(A rare moment when Qi Rong is thankful for Guzi

(A rare moment when Qi Rong is thankful for Guzi.)