Chapter 33

Although it felt as if the spreading poisonous gas was choking her lungs, jisoo got up even with difficulty, because the strong pheromones of jiwoon had left the air

Although it felt as if the spreading poisonous gas was choking her lungs, jisoo got up even with difficulty, because the strong pheromones of jiwoon had left the air. After that, she leaned against the wall and moved forward with the help of the wall, intending to find the secret path that taehyung had mentioned. As taehyung said, when she pushed the third brick in the left wall, a door leading to a tunnel opened.

"Let all the cubs go first.. hurry up!" When jisoo shouted loudly, albeit in a weak voice, everyone obeyed her and first put the cubs into the tunnel.

"Everyone can get out of here and go with them." Jisoo said that and closed her eyes tightly and tried to mindlink hobi again.

"Oppa.. I sent the cubs and omegas through the tunnel.. look after them."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Tae, jisoo mind linked me! She has sent the cubs through the tunnel." Taehyung turned to hobi when hobi shouted. By that time they had reached the palace. They understood at a glance that something big had happened because of the dead alpha soldiers and human corpses everywhere.

"Call namjoon and tell him to check on them. We'll go to the basement."

"Okay." As taehyung tried to break the lock on the entrance to the basement, hobi called namjoon.

"Hello hobi.. Is luna alright?"

"Don't know about that yet. Jisoo said she sent the cubs through the tunnel. Tae told you to check on them."

"Okay, I.." Hobi took the phone away from his ear when he suddenly heard a loud noise through the call.

"What is that?"

"The ship.. the ship blew up.. I will call you later." All of a sudden, the line went dead, making hobi nervous.

"What happened?"

"The ship exploded.. namjoon will take care of it. Let's find luna."

Taehyung nodded and opened the door to the basement, but at the same time, taehyung stepped away from the door.

"What is that?"

"A poisonous gas."

"Oh my god!" Hobi's voice began to tremble.

"You stay here. I'll be right back."

As taehyung's eyes began to glow red, he covered his face with the full face helmet and entered the basement as V struggled restlessly.

Taehyung entered the basement, but there was no one inside. Taehyung quickly ran to the entrance to the subway. When he saw the person lying there, taehyung quickly ran and picked her up and turned around to come back because there was no one else there.

"Jisoo... oh my god.. JISOO!" As soon as he saw his mate in taehyung's hand, hobi's eyes began to well up with tears.

"Hobi hyung, hold her. I'll be right back." Taehyung handed jisoo to hobi and ran to the palace, took the oxygen mask and oxygen cylinder from his room and ran back.