"We won't give you our luna, jiwoon.. Do what you can. We will protect our luna as well as our cubs."

"Shut up and submit to me OMEGA!" Almost everyone trembled at jiwoon's alpha voice. Yes, except for two people.. One is luna jungkook who is a true blood omega. The other was jane, who was an alpha.

"Noona, why is he looking for me?" Jungkook secretly asked jisoo but she silenced jungkook.

"Well, no one here wants to tell me where the luna is.. is that right?" Jiwoon raised his voice as he lost his temper. There were more than a thousand cubs and omegas, so jiwoon couldn't find jungkook, who was also an omega among them. And jiwoon doesn't even recognize jungkook's scent.

"Yeah, we're not going to hand over our luna to you."

"You are not allowed to speak OMEGA!!" Jiwoon turned towards the person, yelling in his alpha voice, but he understood that it was not an omega from the smell of the person staring at him with a smirk on her lips.

"An alpha??"

"Yeah, surprising?? Alpha taehyung isn't as stupid as you think jiwoon."

"Ha! Do you think so?" When jiwoon motioned suzy, suzy handed the bag in her hand to jiwoon. Jiwoon took a gun from it.

"Ha ha! I'm not afraid to die, but I'm ashamed of you. You just went against your kind, jiwoon. Then suzy, you betray your own pack.. What do you expect from that?" When jane asked angrily, suzy looked at jane, smirking.

"I'm not like you jane. You forgot about alpha taehyung because of that useless cowardly omega. But I'm going to make him mine anyway. After killing that omega boy, I can make alpha mine. Alpha jiwoon will help me with that." Jane started laughing loudly when suzy said.

"Are you crazy, suzy? Don't you understand that this jerk is going to kill us all for power.. which means that he is definitely planning to kill alpha taehyung too." Suzy's face changed as jane said.

"Alpha jiwoon.. you won't do anything to alpha taehyung, right?" Jiwoon, who didn't say anything when suzy asked scared, got his gun ready.

"Answer me jiwoon.. you won't do anything to alpha tae... Aahhh!" Suzy suddenly let out a painful scream and her lifeless body fell to the ground. As the bullet that mixed with wolfsbane pierced her chest, blood flowed out, and all the omegas and cubs there started to tremble in fear.

"Fucking omega, how dare you order me?" After looking at suzy and blowing the gun, jiwoon next turned to jane. But there was no fear in jane's eyes.

"Don't do anything to noona.." Suddenly, a little omega who came running from nowhere jumped in front of jane and spread his arms wide as if he was trying to cover jane with his small body.

"Kookie!" Jisoo came running behind jungkook and stopped next to jane, those eyes are full of fear.

"Kookie.. what are you doing?" Jane tried to pull jungkook behind him, but jungkook didn't allow it.

"I'm your luna.. I can't let anyone get hurt." When jungkook said it, everyone there became emotional. That's their little luna.. no one wanted to see that adorable omega in danger.

Next, jungkook turned to jiwoon, who was smirking and watching this event.

"Hey ugly wolf.. I came now. So let the the others go." Jiwoon laughed mockingly and looked at jungkook as jungkook was shouting while trying to put on an evil look on his face.

"The others will be saved if luna comes with me."

"No, he's not going anywhere." When jane and jisoo shouted loudly, the rest of the omegas also spoke against it, so there was a big chaos.

"Shut up and submit to me omega!!" Every omega who was helpless in front of the alpha voice of jiwoon bowed their head, whimpering.

"I'll come with you.. don't bother them." Jungkook said with tears in his eyes, jiwoon took a syringe from his box and approached jungkook.

"Don't fucking touch him you filthy dog." Jiwoon who tried to grab jungkook's hand received a fierce attack from jane.

"You are too arrogant, alpha girl.. I thought to keep you alive, but you lost it yourself."

"I don't want your pity anyway. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO LUNA AS LONG AS I'M ALIVE." Jane's red eyes flashed with anger.

"THEN YOU CAN FUCKING DIE!" Jiwoon shouted back smirking and aimed directly at jane's chest. Because of the wolfsbane, jane is soon paralyzed by the bullet. Her alpha body tried to get rid of wolfsbane, but her immune system couldn't cope with the harsh poison.

"NOONAA!!" Jungkook came crying and sat next to jane.

"D-don't.. C-cry.. L-luna... Be.. aahh... be.. s-strong f-for a-alpha.. P-please.. try t-to.. s-survive.. I-I'm sorry.. I-I couldn't.. protect y-you.."

"No, noona.. I-I'm not angry with you.. Please, noona, don't close your eyes.. I'm scared."

"P-please.. d-don't.. cry.. if.. if you can.. p-please.. t-take care of.. my.. l-little
s-sister.."

"I'll take care of your sister, noona.. but you don't go." Jungkook cried, but jane raised her trembling hand and wiped his cheeks.

"T-ears.. d-don't b..elong o-on y..your p..pretty face.... aahh! C-can I... t..tell y..you a s..ecret..?" When jane asked, jungkook looked at jane with his big puffy eyes. Those cheeks are red from crying.

"A..although.. I.. I l..liked a..alpha t..taehyung at first... a..after t..that one d-day... I f..f..fell for y..your c..cute..ness.. B-but i..it's b..eautiful w..when  you.. t..wo are t..together. I..it's t..time f..or m..me to g..go... aahh.. I.." Jane tried to say something else, but her eyes closed as jane's hand, which was resting on jungkook's hand, fell to the ground lifelessly.

"NOONAA!!!" As jungkook screamed loudly and began to cry, the other omegas looked down and began to cry. They couldn't even move because of the jiwoon's alpha pheromones.

"Yaah what the fuck is thus? It's enough now.. your alpha must be coming.. we need to leave here soon." Jiwoon picked up jungkook, who was sitting on the ground near jane, and injected the liquid in the syringe.. right on the mating mark. As the solution that can weaken a mating bond spread over jungkook's body, jungkook unconsciously collapsed onto jiwoon's arms.

"All of you are useless now. You all can die." Jiwoon carried the unconscious jungkook over his shoulder and grabbed his bag, threw something like a cylinder in front of the omegas and left the basement and locked the entrance of the basement from the outside.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~

One died. Yeah, it's jane. I feel sorry for her💔

Lil spoon 💜️

Lil spoon 💜️

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

7/1/2022