"Koo.. wake up baby."

"Mmh" Jungkook whined and turned to other side and tried to sleep again. Knowing from experience that it is not easy to wake up a sleeping jungkook, taehyung dressed jungkook in new clothes and came downstairs with jungkook who was sleeping in taehyung's arms even then.

By the time taehyung came down, everyone had left for their duties and every omega in the pack's capital had come to the front yard of the palace with their children. Omegas and cubs away from the capital were sent to safe havens built in their respective locations and the alphas and betas in those cities were preparing for a sudden attack.

"Good.. everyone listen. We will protect all of you anyway. Trust your alpha and everyone stay in your safe places. I will protect all of you. Now don't worry everyone and follow me." Taehyung, who was carrying the sleeping omega, gave instructions to the group before going down to the ground floor with the omegas and their cubs who were there. After everyone entered the basement, which was large enough to easily accommodate two thousand people, taehyung tried to enter the basement with jungkook, but he stopped because he saw someone familiar.

"Jane?"

"Ah, alpha taehyung?" Jane stopped there at taehyung's voice.

"Why are you here?"

"I brought my sister, alpha. She's still young... a six-year-old omega. Since both our mother and father are gone, she only has me." Taehyung nodded when jane said.

"Jane can stay here with your sister. And I expect a big of help from you.." Taehyung's voice became serious.

"What is it alpha?"

"Jane, will you take good care of my jungkookie like you take care of your sister? I am making this request because you are an alpha."

"Don't worry about it alpha taehyung.. I would give my life to take care of luna. That's a promise."

"I trust you, jane. Thank you very much." Taehyung said gratefully and turned back to jungkook.

"Koo.. baby.. wake up now. Your hubby is about to leave." Taehyung kissed jungkook's forehead delicately, tucking strands of hair that had fallen on jungkook's forehead behind his ear.

"Where are you going, taetae?" Jungkook asked sleepily.

"I'm going to drive away some bad people. Until then, my baby will be careful, won't you?"

"Hm.." Jungkook hummed and taehyung put jungkook down and pecked his cheek.

"It's cold.." Jungkook shivered and taehyung took off his jacket and put it over jungkook's shoulders to cover him.

"Alright.. now think that I am with you." Jungkook snuggled into taehyung's jacket as he wrapped it around his body.

"Be careful, taetae hubby..." Jungkook tiptoed and kissed taehyung's cheek.

"Hmm okay.. Now go downstairs with jane noona." As taehyung said, jungkook went and held jane's arm.

Taehyung, who was waiting for jungkook to leave, then turned to jisoo who was standing a little further away from him.

"Jisoo, I'm telling you this because I trust you so much."

"I keep that faith alpha taehyung."

"Alright.. if someone tries to attack you guys, go to the left side of the basement. When you push the third brick from the corner, another door will appear. You can get out of it. That way falls directly to the beach. So be careful and pay attention. But don't worry. I'll save you no matter what. And if there's an accident, mind link hobi hyung anyway. Then we'll be able to come back soon."