"Kookie.. baby.. Aish, is this boy still asleep?" Jungkook was still fast asleep when taehyung entered the room after freshening up.

At the same time, when taehyung's eyes went to the snack packet on the table, a mischievous smile appeared on his face. Taehyung took a snack from the packet and sat on the bed. He caressed sleeping jungkook's pink cheeks and brought the snack in his hand to jungkook's lips and quickly took it back.

Taehyung smiled when the little one sleepily licked his lips at the saltiness of the snack and he put the snack between jungkook's lips again, but the snack slipped from his fingers and his fingers got tangled in jungkook's lips

Taehyung smiled when the little one sleepily licked his lips at the saltiness of the snack and he put the snack between jungkook's lips again, but the snack slipped from his fingers and his fingers got tangled in jungkook's lips. When jungkook started to lick taehyung's fingers in his sleep again, his eyes started to glow crimson as the suppressed desires came to his mind again. Taehyung inserted two of his fingers into jungkook's mouth. Even though the little one started sucking those fingers in his sleep like eating a delicious food in a dream, that scene brought a different thought to taehyung's mind. With those wild thoughts, taehyung felt himself getting hard. Taehyung started to finger fuck jungkook's mouth fisting his other hand to control himself. Taehyung felt the warmth inside jungkook's mouth as he watched his long fingers hidden between jungkook's pink lips.

 Taehyung felt the warmth inside jungkook's mouth as he watched his long fingers hidden between jungkook's pink lips

*cough*  *cough*

Jungkook coughed hard and started squirming. Taehyung quickly took his fingers out of jungkook's mouth and wiped jungkook's drooling lips with his palm.

"Good morning hubby ajusshi.." Jungkook, who opened his eyes, said after getting used to the light, looking at taehyung who was sitting next to him on the bed.

"Good morning baby, get up now.. wash your face and let's eat something." Taehyung gently caressed jungkook's cheek.

"I want nana milk." Jungkook said, wiping his eyes. That's when taehyung remembered that the banana milk had run out.

"We don't have banana milk cub. We're leaving tomorrow morning.. so forget it for today." Taehyung muttered nervously because he now knows from experience that jungkook will be mad.

"Huaaa.." As taehyung expected jungkook's lips turned downwards and cheeks reddened and then gjungkook started to cry as if he had lost the most precious thing in his life.