"No, it's a snake. It's poking my bum." When jungkook said, taehyung took his d!ck out from between jungkook's butt cheeks with difficulty.

"Come up to my body.. come and see if there is anyone."

"Okie.." Jungkook climbed up taehyung's body and cuddled into his chest. After that, jungkook looked at the place where he was sleeping, but he couldn't see any snake.

"There's no snake."

"See, you must have had a dream."

"Hubby ajusshi's smell has changed..." Jungkook suddenly nuzzled taehyung's neck and taehyung smiled. Since jungkook is his mate, he must sense the change in his pheromones. Taehyung was sexually aroused at this time. Even though jungkook smelled it, he couldn't understand why taehyung's scent had changed.

"Um kookie wanna help alpha?" Jungkook nodded without thinking twice when taehyung asked.

"Then come a little closer." Taehyung moved jungkook's hips to his.

⚠️🔞🚫⚠

.

.

.

"Ok stop now. Stay there until I say." Taehyung placed his hands on jungkook's plump ass and pressed him to his body. When taehyung started to move in such a way that their d!cks pressed against each other, jungkook buried his face in taehyung's chest and tried to understand what was happening to his body.

"My peepee is getting bigger, hubby ajusshi.." Jungkook raised his head and looked at taehyung with tears in his eyes, taehyung wiped jungkook's eyes and caressed his cheek with love.

"It's nothing to be afraid of, baby. Hang in there for a while.. you'll like it." Taehyung barely controlled himself and began to grind their bodies together. Taehyung had been trying to calm his d!ck since before jungkook got up, so he was close to his climax by then. He felt jungkook's body shaking. It means that jungkook is ready to cum for the first time in his life. As taehyung reached his climax, he felt jungkook's small hands grip him tightly. His cheeks were red and his body was very hot.

"A-alpha.." When those words came out of jungkook's mouth, taehyung felt that jungkook's pants were getting wet. But taehyung didn't get a chance to enjoy that pleasure to the fullest because jungkook fell unconscious on his chest again.

.

.

.

.

⚠️🔞🚫⚠

"Oh God.. again." Taehyung put jungkook on the bed next to him and removed jungkook's pants and wiped his tummy and d!ck with a tissue. It was the first time that taehyung seeing jungkook's naked body completely like this.

"He's cute.. everything is pink." Taehyung wiped jungkook's cute d!ck and placed a small kiss on it, again put on new pants for jungkook and covered him with the comforter.

"My little omega.. sometimes I feel that what I am doing to you is wrong. It's like doing nasty things to a small child. But.. I can't bear it anymore, cub." Taehyung ran his fingers through jungkook's hair and kissed his forehead carefully.

Realizing that jungkook was exhausted, taehyung let hin sleep a little longer and went to the bathroom to take a wash.

After freshening up, taehyung felt a lot of relief. This time after fifteen years, taehyung could feel his mate's touch. Even though he couldn't do all the things he wanted, being with his mate gave taehyung a lot of comfort. That's why taehyung started making ramen, the only food he knows how to make, because he knew jungkook would definitely tell him he was hungry when he got up. Because they didn't have time to eat anything since yesterday afternoon. Taehyung re-fried the leftover pork from yesterday and made ramen the way he knows how. After setting the dining table in the living room, taehyung went upstairs to get jungkook up.

"Sweetie.. kookie.. wakey wakey." Even though he didn't want to wake up the little boy who was sleeping curled up like a ball, taehyung decided to wake him up because he knew that jungkook needs to eat.

"Mmh.." Jungkook whined as he opened his eyes and looked at taehyung.

"Get up, let's go eat and sleep again." When taehyung picked up jungkook after saying that, the boy wrapped his arms around taehyung and hugged him.

"Kookie?"

"mmm?"

"Are you mad at me cub?"Jungkook raised his face and looked at taehyung curiously.

"Why am I mad at you?"

"Um.. the things happened earlier.. did I hurt you?" As taehyung watched, blood filled jungkook's cheeks and his face began to glow crimson.

"No.. I like it." After saying that, jungkook hugged taehyung's neck and buried his face in his chest.

"Oh my precious bun.. I love you baby." Seeing jungkook's cuteness, taehyung smiled and kissed the top of jungkook's head.

"Here we are.. sit down. Hubby ajusshi cooked for my baby. Tell me if it's good." Taehyung sat jungkook from the chair and said, jungkook quickly looked at the dining table with shining eyes.

"You said you can't cook."

"Yes, but I can make ramen. It's not a big deal. Just put it in the boiling water and it's done." When taehyung said, jungkook looked at taehyung again and looked at his ramen cup with a look like 'is it okay to eat or not?'

"Dig in." Taehyung said to jungkook while taking a mouthful of his. Jungkook waited until taehyung swallowed the mouthful and picked up the two chopsticks. Jungkook took the first bite suspiciously, but then put all doubts aside and started eating because he was very hungry and the ramen wasn't as bad as he thought.

They were very hungry, so both of them finished everything without even a morsel left.

"Ah.. your banana milk. Drink that. I'll go and wash this." Taehyung picked up the bowls on the table and got up. Although the boy was not good at cooking, he was good at dish washing. Because he can't cook, taehyung takes care of the cleaning every day when he goes out with his friends. That's why taehyung was able to get a master's degree in washing dishes.

While taehyung was washing the dishes, someone from behind circled his arms around taehyung's waist and pressed his cheek to his back and hugged him.

"Sweetheart.. have you finished drinking?" Jungkook hugged taehyung even more.

"Hmm"

"Why.. are you still sleepy?"

"Hmm"

"Wait then.. I have finished washing this. Let's go to bed." Taehyung quickly finished washing, wiped his hands and picked up jungkook. When taehyung came back to the room and climbed into the bed carrying the koala cub curled up on his body, jungkook quickly put his head on taehyung's shoulder and cuddled him.

"Hubby ajusshi.." After a while, when he heard jungkook's soft voice, taehyung turned to jungkook.

"Why??"

"Can you mark me?" When those words came out of jungkook's mouth, taehyung's breath hitched.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~

Here's wishing you a belated merry Christmas❤️ (sorry I'm late)

26/12/2022