Jungkook who was worried about taehyung's sudden behavior, followed taehyung into the bathroom.

"Hubby ajushshi.." Taehyung's face was red and his eyes were tightly closed, showing that he was in pain.

"Baby."

"Does it hurt a lot?"

"Yeah, I'll be back in a bit. You can go in baby." Taehyung looked at jungkook and closed his eyes again as the presence of jungkook and his smell turned him on even more.

"What I can do to help you? I want to help.. but I don't know what to do." Taehyung's eyes turned to jungkook again when jungkook asked in a frightened tone. Taehyung felt himself calm down a bit when he saw the adorable omega looking at him with big doe eyes.

"Come closer.." Jungkook walked over and stopped next to taehyung.

"Mm.. now get down here and get close to me.. then I will be fine." When taehyung said, jungkook climbed into the bathtub without thinking twice, sat between taehyung's legs and leaned on his chest. Taehyung's arms wrapped protectively around jungkook's waist.

"Hubby ajushshi is so warm."

"Hm"

Taehyung's lips moved to jungkook's white neck without even realizing it.
Taehyung felt the little one shiver as his lips pressed against jungkook's sensitive neck. So taehyung slid his hand under jungkook's t-shirt, cupped his tiny bare waist between his big hands and started massaging his waist with his thumbs, trying to calm jungkook down.

After a while, taehyung turned jungkook to his side and looked into his eyes.

"Sweet.."

"Um?"

"I love you." Jungkook had a beautiful smile on his face when he heard taehyung's soulful deep voice.

"I loves you too, hubby ajushshi."

"Then.. can you call me alpha?"

"But you are my hubby ajushshi."

"I know, you can call me like that too. But call me alpha when we're alone like this. I like that."

"Okay, alpha ajushshi.." Taehyung's body tingled when jungkook said alpha, but when he heard the word ajushshi, his feelings burning stopped there.

"Why do you call me ajushshi, bub?"

"Because hubby ajushshi is old."

"But I'm your husband." When taehyung said that, jungkook looked at him with big eyes, not knowing what to say next.

"Um ok ok.. forget it. Come closer and hug me now."

"Let's go inside alpha.. I'm cold."

"Let's go in a bit.. until then I'll keep you warm." Taehyung smooched jungkook's puffy cheek as jungkook started at him with bambi eyes. As jungkook closed his eyes when taehyung kissed his cheek, taehyung placed soft kisses on the closed eyelids too. Jungkook's hands curled up and pressed against taehyung's chest as a soft whimper escaped his lips as taehyung kissed his earlobe.

 Jungkook's hands curled up and pressed against taehyung's chest as a soft whimper escaped his lips as taehyung kissed his earlobe

"Mmh alpha.." Taehyung's eyes started to glow red and he leaned towards jungkook's glossy pink lips. Taehyung gently kissed the corner of his lips and  slowly pecked those lips because jungkook was still unfamiliar with rough kisses. As the second step, taehyung began to gently kiss that thin upper lip and full lower lip alternately. Jungkook's hands was tightly holding on to taehyung's wet shirt. He didn't show any objection, but he didn't kiss taehyung back. Sensing that, taehyung released his lips and placed his palm on jungkook's cheek. Jungkook was breathing fast, his eyes glossy.

When taehyung said, "Kiss the alpha back, omega." Jungkook's eyes filled with curiosity.

"I don't know what to do, alpha.." A fond gaze in taehyung's eyes as jungkook mumbled while grabbing taehyung's shirt.

"Follow my lead."

Taehyung said that and locked jungkook's lips between his again. As he kissed jungkook gently again, Taehyung felt jungkook's lips barely entangle with his. Jungkook was trying to kiss taehyung back as best he could, despite the unfamiliarity. When jungkook's reaction and the effect of the rut combined, taehyung's gentle kiss became more and more rough without him even noticing. The hand resting on jungkook's cheek pressed against the back of his neck, while the hand resting on his waist rested on jungkook's bubble butt.

Jungkook gasped when one of jungkook's butt cheeks was squeezed by taehyung's palm, taehyung took advantage of it and inserted his tongue into jungkook's mouth and tasted it. Unable to bear the overwhelming pleasure from taehyung anymore, jungkook's grip on taehyung's chest loosened and his hands fell down, bringing taehyung back to his senses.

"Baby!" As soon as taehyung released his lips from jungkook, the still body went to lean back, but taehyung wrapped his arms around his omega and securely held him in his arms.

"Kookie.. open your eyes bub!!!" Taehyung patted jungkook's cheek gently, trying to wake him up as his green almond eyes became teary.

"Don't worry, because this is the first time, he couldn't handle it. Change his clothes and put him in bed. Everything will be fine when he gets up again." Taehyung felt a great relief with alpha V's words.

Taehyung took the unconscious jungkook and got out of the bathtub and ran to the room. He took jungkook's pink bunny towel and wrapped jungkook in it and removed jungkook's wet clothes. Taehyung had no desire to see jungkook's naked body at this time. That's why he tried his best to completely cover jungkook with a towel until he got dressed. Taehyung took his shirt and put it on jungkook and after putting on jungkook's pants, he tucked the boy into bed.

Taehyung's eyes went to his cock, which was rock hard from kissing jungkook.

"Use your hands as usual man!" Taehyung muttered to himself and left the room with the intention of bringing his member to calm down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~

Taehyung's voice😭😭😭💜️ I really really love his deep soulful voice💚

Tannie.. lucky doggie 💜️

 lucky doggie 💜️

24/12/2022