"Mama."

"Dada!"

"I'm not your dada!" Adalynn laughed. "God, Julian's gonna kill me."

"Ma Aba dada," Ava babbled, curling up in the younger Hummel's lap. "Aba. A... da." She gasped and looked up at Adalynn with wide blue eyes. "Ada! No dada. Ada."

"I'm here!" Julian exclaimed, sprinting into the choir room out of breath. "Rachel texted me and told me it was important. Is everything okay?"

"Dada!" Ava exclaimed, reaching out for Julian.

"Holy shhhh... we all heard that right?" the 19 year old asked, looking around at the faces of the New Directions.

"Yeah," Bailey sniffled, hugging Maya close to her.

"Mama, dada," Maya babbled.

"Ada!"

"Give me my child," Julian said as he took Ava out of his cousin's arms, ignoring her whine of protest.

"Dada, Tati," Ava babbled, showing her dad the teddy bear. "Es tebo."

"Teddy bear?" Julian asked. "Can you say 'teddy bear?'"

"Tebo!"

"Dada!"

"Ada!"

"I'm her favorite! Suck it, Julian!"

"Uck it," Ava laughed. "Uck it, uck it!"

"Adalynn Emilia Hummel!"

****

After the excitement of the babies saying their first words died down, Bailey went home early with Julian so the two could have some one-on-one time with their kids, who the blonde was convinced were hiding the fact that they could talk the whole time as they knew a lot more then either parent would have expected.

Quinn wanted to spend more time with Adalynn, so she forced her to go with her to a meeting of her worst nightmare - the God Squad.

"I now call this meeting of the God Squad to order," Mercedes beamed as she banged a gavel. "Thank you guys for coming. Our first order of business is to welcome Quinn Fabray back into the fold. It's nice to see you, Quinn."

"Thank you," the blonde smiled. "I know it's been a while. When I was at my lowest, I turned to prayer. Not even sure who I was praying to, really, but it seemed to lead me on the right track."

"Can I ask a question?" Sam asked, giving Adalynn a weird look. "What is Adalynn doing here? I thought she didn't believe in God."

"I don't, but Quinn made me come," the brunette said, rolling her eyes.

"I'm sure she did," the blonde boy smirked.

"Fuck off, Trouty!"

"Adalynn," Quinn warned, elbowing the younger girl. "You will not curse under God's roof."

"This is a history classroom," Adalynn grumbled, crossing her arms and sinking down lower in her chair.

"I have one more question," Sam said, pointing to a new student. "What's with tarantula head over here?"

"This is our new member," said Mercedes. "This is Joseph Hart, but you guys can call him Joe. He just transferred here to McKinley."

"Yeah, I guess I'm a sophomore," said Joe. "I've been homeschooled my whole life, but this past year I realized my best friend was my mom, so I decided I wanted to get out and experience the world."

"What's with the tats?" Sam asked.

"What's with all the questions?" Adalynn sassed as Quinn elbowed her again.