The tone was sonorous and forceful, full of self-sacrificing dedication, and it seemed that he was about to be moved to tears.

"Ah —" So touching, what a touching brotherhood.

The corners of Xia Xingchi's mouth twitched. I can only make way for you if I run away from the marriage, right?

Before this, Xia Yu had already used the same "tea art" to conquer the Xia family parents, and Xia Pingjian even burst into tears, telling his precious son not to leave, and patting his chest as he promised that Xia Yu would still be a son of the Xia family no matter what.

In comparison, the original owner, the legitimate young master, was just mocked even more — when he was found, he was still selling vegetables at the market, and the fish stall next door gave him an unpleasant fishy smell. The first time he stood in the middle of the luxurious and expensive living room of the Xia family, he felt embarrassed and out of place.

Looking at this unfamiliar "son," the balance in Xia Pingjian's heart immediately tilted.

The indifferent attitude of the biological father, the cold stares and contempt of the servants......and what most contributed to the original owner's collapse was being forced to marry.

Xia Yu had been secretly prodding and inciting for a long time, driving the original owner almost insane. This caused him to wrongly target his fiance, Li Chengyuan, and to hate him as if he was his father's killer.

In the following plot, "Xia Xingchi" changed his cowardly nature and directly lost control, pointing at the big villain Li Chengyuan's nose and cursing. Then he poured red wine all over his face and ran away from the marriage – as expected, he was thrilled to receive a cannon fodder gift bag.

Xia Yu was well-prepared. Not only did he play the hero, but he also arranged for someone to play the villain.

A few socialites came over:

"Yo, isn't this the Xia family's first, young, master?"

"What are you talking about, this is the "young lady" of the Xia family, and she's going to get married soon."

"Arranged marriages are still done in this day and age, a man should resist! Tsk, the lowly look of this dog meat being served at the banquet really disgusts laozi to death!"

Xia Xingchi started to frown. He had always been bad-tempered and difficult, and it was impossible for him to indulge their shortcomings like the original owner had.

Seeing that he had really reacted, Xia Yu became increasingly excited.

Yes, just like this.

After these few days of careful brainwashing, as long as there was a quarrel, Xia Xingchi would inevitably speak freely and step on Mr. Li's minefield.

Then everything would be in order, and he himself would replace him......

However, out of the blue, things suddenly occurred outside his expectations.

He was caught off guard when red wine splashed all over him, and practically saw the moment when the wine volleyed into the air!

A whole glass of wine was devoted to his well-groomed hair and face, leaving him in a state of shock.

Xia Xingchi saw the small amount of liquid remaining in the glass, and flicked the cup calmly and quickly, trying not to waste a single drop.

Taking advantage of the delayed reactions of these few people, he steadily took the waiter's tray and his other hand was like a sprinkler, throwing cups into everyone's faces one by one!