The Long Awaited Truth

Start from the beginning

"Maybe you should remind me?" He asked even quieter and then pulled me so our chests were pressed against each other. Our hands had dropped from their embrace, but only so mine could reach around his neck and his could cradle my waist.

"Maybe I should..." I trailed off. We were so close that my lips brushed against his when I murmured my words. His eyes were closed as if in concentration, a little frown marked between his brows. With a groan he finally lent down a little further so we were actually kissing.

The sparks were flying through my blood stream so fast, but I had just enough awareness to notice the door was unlocked and slightly open. I shoved Rob slightly away from me and I didn't need to look at his face to know he would be wondering why I had interrupted the kiss. Instead I walked past him and towards the door and closed it softly after peering down the empty-thank the stars- corridor.

"Can I have the key?" To my delight he didn't hesitate in offering it to me, even though he was still a little upset I had halted his romantic advances. I knew he must have been expressly told to not let me anywhere near the key in case I tried to escape so the way he passed it over without even a slight question made me feel trusted.

I carefully locked the door from the inside. There was no bolt on this side for obvious reasons, but the door would now no longer open on immediate pressure.

When I turned my back to the door I noticed Rob looking at me with smug and lazy smirk plastered all over his face. I realised what my actions implied and I blushed profusely. He chuckled to himself, amused before coming closer to me. He kept walking forward so I began to walk back until my back was against the cool wall and he was leaning against it with one hand, looking down at me and penning me in.

"Don't worry, angel. I don't expect anything from you. Just this is fine," He leaned down for another stolen kiss, but I pushed him away again. This time I kept pushing him until he reached the bed. I shoved him little harder and he playfully fell onto the bed but clung onto my shoulders so I fell on top of him. He began to laugh again, but I silenced him by taking his lips in a passionate kiss. The way our bodies were positioned was incredibly intimate as I was literally directly on top of him. There was no point of our selves where we weren't touching each other. With a slight growl he rolled us both over so now he was on top of me and was grinning down at me with a lustful glint in his eyes. I let him kiss me again, hard. His lips were becoming more demanding and I felt his tongue at the entrance of my mouth, as if it was asking for entrance.

I turned my head to the side instead of allowing it in. Rob didn't falter and began placing feather light kisses around my jaw and neck.

"Rob, we can't do this right now. I need to talk to you first," I wiggled under him, but that only caused hm to moan slightly. I could feel exactly what I was doing to him. I'd never even kissed anyone before Rob, yet being like this with him didn't scare me at all. I tried a different tactic while he still continued to suck at my throat which was rather distracting.

"If you still want to to do this after what I have to say, then we can," I said. I had to tell him now. I had to tell him before we took things too far. My conscience wouldn't be able to take the strain of constantly lying to Rob anymore. If he still wanted to kiss Eva then I was telling him the truth when I said he could. I just didn't think that was very likely.

"For real?" He asked popping his head up. With the hopeful look in his eyes and his ruffled up hair he looked like an excited puppy. I nodded and he rolled off me again. I sat up and crossed my legs, so I was sat near his head.

"I want you to know how s-sorry I am, Rob. I never meant for this to happen. I just....I just wanted to be somebody else, anybody else for a little while," I started but Rob broke in.