I chuckled seeing him like that.

He peeked at me and frown.

"Taehyung you don't look good."

"Is that an insult to my handsome
face?"

" No , you are handsome , very handsome but you don't look alright , are you fine? "

" I was just joking and yes I'm fine it's just a fever."

" A fever? "

" Yes a fever, it means that I'm gonna feel a bit tired and sleepy for the day until it's gone."

" Oh"

Jungkook said and paused for a while , he shifted his gaze from the floor to Taehyung and asked him in a concerned tone.

" Are you tired Taehyung?You can go back to sleep."

" Hmm but aren't you hungry? "

" Nope!Are you? "

" No , I don't feel like eating."

I turned around to go to my room but me being careless , clumsily hit my leg to the corner of the table ,as I groaned in pain , crouching down holding my leg.

Jungkook ran over towards me and asked me if I was okay , he helped me up and I sat on the sofa , leaning on it and closing my eyes trying to ignore the stinging pain.

That was until I felt a small peck on my cheek as he then sang , "Pain , pain go away come again another day."

"Isn't this song familiar." I said while I blushed a bit.

" Yeah I saw a video on your phone and changed the lyrics of the song , do you like it? "

" No wonder it's familiar." I said as a small smile curved the sides of my lips.

" Taehyung."

"Hmm."

"Taehyung!"

"Yeah" I turned around when a soft pair of lips met mine.It retreated so quickly that I bearly processed anything.

I looked at Jungkook who was blushing furiously, as he said "Did you like it?"

I came back to my senses and then asked, "Why did you do that? You know you're not supposed to do that to just anybody."

I said in a calm tone.

" Why not? Rose kissed Jack , can't I kiss you?"

Jungkook was like a small bunny who just opened his eyes for the first time , but he needs to learn that he can't do everything he sees. I might be able to understand why he might have done that but others won't.

"Rose kissed Jack because she loves him."

"I love you too!"

" It's a different type of affection. We are friends and friends don't kiss."

" I don't want to be your friend! "

Jungkook almost yelled in a small voice as he sniffled , with tears falling down from his eyes.

I sighed but felt guilty.He looks like a teenager who's rejected by their crush.

I pulled him closer , although he tried pushing me away and tried to console him.

" I love you too. "

I said , trying to console him.

" T-then k-kiss m-me b-back."

He looked at me with hopefully eyes.

"Do you even know how to kiss ? Or what a kiss means?" I said almost like a whisper.

He turned his head to the other side , avoiding my gaze.

I sighed , held his hand gently and kissed it.

He looked at me , sulking.

"Don't look at me like that! I gave you a hand kiss!"

I said.

"I-i will find-d another Taehyung that will love m-me and a-always be w-with me."

" Fine. "

I cupped his face and leaned closer to his face , booping my nose and his , with my lips grazing his.

" Don't blame me for this. "

I said in a husky voice as I captured his lips , pressing them together gently still cupping his cheeks. I sucked on his bottom lip passionately. As he sat still not knowing how to respond to that.
I gave one last peck , before pulling away.

He stared at me without blinking as I laughed.

" What happen didn't you say you wanted a kiss? "

I asked him teasingly.

A pink hue spread on his face as he looked away shyly , slowly touching the part I kissed him.