only you -1

Pranbir, pallavi and vikram, dishrub, riya and sunny were sitting in hall and chit chatting and laughing after having their breakfast.

Vikram(teasingly) - riya and sunny where would you like to go for your honeymoon?
Sunny blushed while riya became exited.
Riya - dad, we will go to Switzerland. My favourite place.
Prachi who was sitting beside riya pulled her little to gain her attention.
Prachi (slowly) - riya i know you are shameless but please don't be exited. Atleast learn something from sunny bhai.
Riya (naughtly) - it's your time to blush di not mine.
Riya pulled ranbir a little who was on another side of prachi. Ranbir looked at her.
Riya - jiju i was thinking that i and sid are going on our honeymoon so why not you go to goa for your second one.
Listening riya ranbir also got excited.
Ranbir - yes, why not. Dad riya is right. I think we should also go to our second honeymoon.
Prachi blushed and face palmed herself for stopping riya. At the same time arhana entered the scene. Aryan from stairs while shahana from main door.

Shahana - good morning everyone.

Everyone looked at her and gave her a Pleasant smile while wishing back. Prachi made a mental note to thank her from saving her from futher embarrassment. Shahana looked towards aryan and blinked her eyes. In response aryan blinked back. They both stood behind the sofa of youngster as there was no sofa vacant to sit or you can say they don't want to sit. Elders got busy in their talks. Aryan and shahana intervened their fingers behind the sofa so that no one can see their hands. Aryan and shahana bended down such that they were close to sid and prachi's ear respectively and aryan whispered " Where are you going for your honeymoon? " They both blushed hard once again. While their better half got excited and shouted Switzerland and india respectively gaining elders attention but youngsters didn't noticed. "But why one in country and another out of country? " Asking this aryan Smirked. " Does it even matter where we are when we have to do the same thing. " Blurted out ranbir without realizing. This time everyone were red tamato except aryan who was laughing while holding his stomach with his free hand.

Sid thought to take revange.
Sid (teasingly) - bhai when are you getting married with your girlfriend?
Aryan (casually) - who said I have a girl friend?
Sid -last night when I was passing by your room I heard you say I love you to someone over phone.
Shahana - really aryan? You were saying I love you to someone? Nice progress.
Aryan - areee it's nothing like that. I was talking to mom yesterday night. You ask mom only.
Sid was now tongue tied. In the meantime shahana forcefully freed her hand from his grip and sat in between pallavi and disha who were sharing 3 seater sofa . By this gesture Aryan understood that she was angry with him.
Purab - areee leave all this. Now aryan be serious do you have any girlfriend?
Aryan just glanced at everyone 's face actually he wanted to see shahana's face and not to give anyone hint he looked at everyone.
Aryan - no.
Disha - then get ready to get married.
Aryan (shouted) - what??
Purab - what what? We have given you a lot of time first you wanted to get settled. We have time. You wanted to explore yourself. We gave time. You were not comfortable with girls. We gave time.
Aryan - dad, my 2 younger brother just got married let them enjoy a little.
Disha - it's not just. They have been married for almost 2 years.
Purab - and you are giving the same excuse. Now you are well settled and your younger brothers also got married so have some shame and tell me you will find someone for yourself or we have to do this pleasure.
Just as purab finishes this aryan's phone rings.
Aryan - it's urgent. I have to attend it.
Saying this Aryan went out.

Aryan ( on call while moving out) - hello.... Ya... I will send you files.... Clients  will be coming next week.

Once reaching he sat on the bench in garden area. For the first time in his whole life thanked customer care to call him on right time and save him from most the most difficult question. His thought 's applied a break when a msg popped up in phone.
"Oscar award for best acting goes to Aryan khanna. "

He smiled. She truly knows when he is lying and when not. And why shouldn't she know after all they are dating from last 5 years. When shahana was in 12 class and Aryan in third year of college.

Aryan - then you tell me what should I answer to their questions?
Shahana - I don't know Aryan .
Reading Aryan he knew she was upto something.
Aryan - hey, what happened?
Shahana - Aryan, I think we should distance ourself from each other.
Aryan - bacha call me Or come out. I want to talk to you.
Once the message was seen another msg popped up.
Shahana - till when will you lie to your parents and everyone?
Aryan - you wanted it to be secret na.
Shahana - at that time noone was talking about your marriage.
Aryan - so let's tell them the truth.
Shahana - disha massi will never accept this alliance.
Aryan - she loves you like her own daughter.
Shahana - yes like daughter but she will never accept me as her eldest dil.
Aryan - bacha stop feeling insecure.
Shahana - I am just stating the fact.
Aryan - you are stating wrong facts.
Shahana - everything will be sorted if we breakup. Let's breakup.

Shahana waited for his reply which didn't came. But she soon heard him shouting her name calling for her. She was in kitchen sitting on slab. With him disha also entered kitchen to fill her jar. He calmed himself a little and asked shahana to come to his study. We have some important topic to discuss. They both left towards his study.  As soon as they entered the room ....

Let's continue some other time.