Good Morning Eating

Gentle mornings with Bakugou were the norm. The bastard wouldn't wake up even if you had an alarm on or an if you screamed at him. The only way you could make Bakugou wake up was by kissing him awake. Even then, Bakugou would still take his time to get up. If he did wake, he would do it to tackle you back into the bed to cuddle. Didn't matter how much you complained to him afterward, he would fall asleep again not caring about missing work. You were his favorite part of the day, so good luck detaching him from your side.

"Babe, get up. You have work in an hour." You tried to, again, wake Bakugou but he wouldn't budge. He grunted at you and pulled the blankets over his head. You knew he could put his uniform in under 5 minutes and chug his coffee down in 2 even if it burned, but you wanted to make him a nice breakfast because it was his 3rd year with his agency.

"Babe, pleaseeeeee. I want to have breakfast with you." Bakugou ignored you but violently turned around in the bed to face you, never once opening his eyes.

"Then go make us some and come back." His voice was rough and raspy from his fleeting sleep. You got closer to him and pressed a kiss on his forehead. He'd never admit it but that made his heart skip a beat. He knew that you didn't intend for him to get flustered but you just had that effect on him.

"Fine. Guess I'll just walk myself to the kitchen and..." You got out of the bed and stretched. Your shirt, which was his, rid up enough to show off your bare ass. Bakugou couldn't help how his eyes widened when he saw you. He had to bite his lip to prevent himself from making a biting motion at you.

"I'll make us breakfast. You can continue to be lazy mister Dynamight-"

"It's Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight to you, brat." You rolled your eyes at him. If anything he was the bratty one in this relationship with the amount of pouting he did.

You walked into the kitchen leaving him alone in the bedroom, to his thoughts. That was a dangerous combination. Katsuki thought about your tease, your body, and how it moved as you stretched. He didn't realize when you took off your underwear but it was a pretty sight to see early in the morning. The dent in his boxers was a good indicator of that. He decided that for the first time in your relationship he would get out of bed right after you do.

Cooking his favorite wasn't difficult, what was difficult was trying not to burn yourself as Bakugou pounded into you. He couldn't control his speed so he'd occasionally slam you into the stove and cause the knobs to dig into your skin. He was already sweating bullets and you were trying not to burn the eggs.

"K-Katsuki. T- aaahhhh fuck! The eg-gs." Bakugou didn't stop his pace, not like he could, and bit your ear.

"D-does it lo-lo- So tight, fuck! Look l-ike I ca-n st-op?" He nuzzled your neck and inhaled your scent. He couldn't help the whimpers that escaped him when you tightened yourself for his pleasure.

You were a bit annoyed that he didn't let you cook breakfast but it was fine as long as he had his dick in you. You could hear how wet you were with each of his thrusts, his balls slapping against your pussy as he tried to get deeper into you. It was cute how he couldn't control himself when it came to your pussy. It was funny to think that the number 2 hero was such a desperate slut for your cunt. He couldn't go a day without it.

"Katsu-ki, you're being irresponsi- AaAAAh! Get o-out of me and sssit at the taaa- aaAAable. O-nly warning." Bakugou needed a bit of a shove to pull himself out, a trail of cum attaching your pussy to his dick's tip. You watched as he shook on his way to the table and made himself comfortable on the cold wooden chair.

You finished with your cooking and placed his plate in front of him.

"You can eat Katsuki. Just make sure to take care of me as you do. You were being bratty earlier today." You sat on his lap, facing away from him with his dick in between your legs. He was pent up, you could tell by the way he twitched when your thighs got closer to him. You grabbed him and placed him next to your sopping pussy.