Oc Information

Brith Name:永安丽(Yong An Li)

Courtesy Name:永琳 (forever beautiful as a gem)

Vision:Pyro

Weapon:Sword/Arrow and bow

Age:27(Genshin Impact) /17(Mo Dao Zu Shi)

Hair:Silver White

Eyes:Blue

Family :金光善(Jin Guanshan) (Biology Father) (Alive)

永琳(Yong Lin) (Mother) (Descend)

William(Fatui Agent) (Father)
(Descend)

金子轩(Jīn Zixuān) (Half brother) (Alive)

金光瑶( Jīn Guāngyáo) (Half brother) (Alive)

永安玲(Yong An Ling)(Younger Sister) (Alive)

Background :
Older siblings of 安(An). She and her younger sister original came from Mo Dao Zu Shi 's world. But one day, her mother used the spell that sent both of them to another world to protect them. She arrived at Genshin Impact world when she were 9 years old.

But the first place they arrived were Snezhnaya. At that cold bizarre place, both of them nearly died by freeze. At that moment, a Fatui Agent took them into his house to take care them as his own children and train them to survive, to kill.

As the time passed, both of them joined Fatui. As the time passed, she become num 7 of the Fatui Harbinger when she was 20 years old .

After some time, she took Sandrone in as her pupil and train her to become the new number 7 of the Fatui Harbinger.

Until one days,their father (Fatui Agent) died in a mission. she decided to quit as the Fatui Harbinger and became information broker of Fatui.

Elemental Skill :When she used her Elemental Skills, her sword will changed to a snake and bind her enemy which made her enemies suffer in the pain of burn. She can control how long her sword will in snake form. With this, she will used her arrow to continue attack her enemies. The snake can bind 2 to 4 people /monsters.

Elemental Burst Skill:She will throw her arrows to the air as it become fire birds to attack her enemies. It won't stop until it burn it target. At this moment, she use her sword to kill her enemies (Which didn't became the target)

Name:永安玲(Yong An Ling)

Name:永洁(forever pure)

Vision:Cryo

Weapon :Sword/Kusarigama

Age:25(Genshin Impact) /15(Mo Dao Zu Shi)

Hair:Black

Eye:Red

Family :金光善(Jin Guanshan) (Biology Father) (Alive)

永琳(Yong Lin) (Mother) (Descend)

William(Fatui Agent) (Father)
(Descend)

金子轩(Jīn Zixuān) (Half brother) (Alive)

金光瑶( Jīn Guāngyáo) (Half brother) (Alive)

永安丽(Yong An Li)(Older Sister) (Alive)

Background :
Younger siblings of 安(An). She and her older sister original came from Mo Dao Zu Shi 's world. But one day, her mother used the spell that sent both of them to another world to protect them. She arrived at Genshin Impact world when she were 7 years old.

But the first place they arrived were Snezhnaya. At that cold bizarre place, both of them nearly died by freeze. At that moment, a Fatui Agent took them into his house to take care them as his own children and train them to survive, to kill.