Zatz x Fem Goddess Reader 🍋

This was requested by an anonymous reader.

NO PART OF THESE ONESHOTS ALIGN WITH THE STORY, NO THIS DID NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN.
This is kinda like if he lived after the story and was never in love with Maya.
____________________________________

Running, you were running. Not out of fear or from a monster. But to beat him. It's not like you didn't have a and idea as to where you were going, it was a race after all, but you recall him saying that. 'How about we race home, and the first one home gets to be in charge for the night, ah?' Or somethhing like that. So you were running but not at your fastest. As you secretly wanted him to beat you there.
Your loud gasp filled laughter fill the air. As you turn a bit while jumping into a tall tree, you say,"You are so fast tonight Querido!" He laughed with her while still giving chase."You shall be begging me to go even faster once I've started with you mi amor!" He responds while jumping into the trees to join you. This reminded you as to why you were being chased at all. Well let's backtrack to this evening.
-----------------------------------------------------
Ealier

You walked into your bedroom, of which you shared with your lovely husband, Zatz. He was taking off his armour and putting it aside.

Your back back was causing you immense pain at the moment. You walked over and plopped down on your side of the bed and turned to your love. "Ay mi Cariño, my back has been hurting all day!" You say to him, who was seated on the bed. He felt bad that your back was in pain and wanted you to feel better. However he was also curious about something. Even though married, neither of you had ever seen each other naked. Well except for him, he knows you have seen him shirtless. "My darling I have and idea as to what I could do to help you, if you wan't me too that is?"
You turned your head towards him and looked at him in slight curiosity, giving a small nod as a gesture to continue. "Well you need to lay on your stomach and take the top of your dress off." He said. "Why would I need to take off the top of my dress?" You ask with a small blush creeping onto your face. "So that I may massage your back and give way to your pain, princesa." He says with a chuckle. Light pink dusting his cheeks. On the outside, you reluctantly huffed and nodded in agreement, but on the inside you were eager and nervous. You turned around and with a smirk on your face. "Pervertido." You mumbled lightly to see his reaction. "Hey!I am not a pervert!" He said with a raised voice. His face now coverd in a pink color.

Once you had lied down with your breath pressing against the sheets of the bed. He had situated himself between your thighs, 'Just for better access' he thought. You had relaxed into the soft comfortable Ness of the bed, by the time he started gently against your lower back. Slowly running his hands up your back, his fingertips lightly grazing against your sides. He frozen when a sound came our of her, "o-oh." It was light and like a whisper but he heard it, and he wanted to hear more of that adorable noise, so he started applying more pressure to your back and leaning in more. Again and again, the more rough he got the more noises you were letting out. Until he shifted his legs and leaned down to whisper in your ear, "My ángel, you have no idea what you do to me." In a low husky voice. He had moved his legs enough while doing this that you jumped up and covered yourself with the sheets. By now your cheeks held a dark red color. "I- I think I feel better now." You said with a wavering voice. "I think I'll just g-go." You say having fixed your top clothing.
Getting up to leave, he only watched you while missing the feeling of your skin under his fingers. He decided to go after you, after all, he already knew where you were going.
----------------
With Y/N.

You had gone to a place you occasionally visited, with him. A large cave with the entrance being a hole in the ground. There was a small water hole in there and the walls were covered with vines. As the sun was starting to set as you sat there on the ground, you heard a slight chuckle coming from behind you that echoed off the cave walls. "Ay mi Querida, you should know that you cannot hide from me." Said the one person you were reluctant to even look towards, at the moment. "Hmm, how about I make you a proposition. " He said with a short pause. "How about we race home, and the first one home gets to be in charge for the night, ah?" You really didn't want him to think you were too eager. "You should know that there is always the option to say no my love, I care for you too much to force you." He says softly with a smile, leaning on the cave wall."I accept your proposal Zatz." You say, but before he can even begin to express his gratitude you are speeding off into the night. "Ohh we are playing dirty now." He says beginning his chase in the same direction.