✿Depressed✿❤️Aiger x Valt💙 : Flowers 💐

It's been a year that Naru died, Aiger has been feeling sad. His young and only sister leaving this world. Aiger didn't had no one. Naru was the only one who helped him with Beyblade and she comfort him when he wasn't his best self. Now, Aiger was alone in this terrible world. Aiger was in his room playing with his dad's pocketknife and he punished himself by cutting his thighs everyday. He kept thinking Naru suicided because he hasn't paid attention to her but it isn't true. Naru died because she's been suffering from a severe sickness and a few weeks later after she was confirmed with the sickness, she died in silence...

Aiger: It's my fault! My freaking fault!

He got the pocketknife and cut his left thigh. Aiger looked at his multiple marks on his thighs and groaned. Aiger couldn't stand up or walk due to his cut thighs. Valt, who has heard about how Aiger was mistreating himself, tried to help him.

Valt: I'm here!

Aiger: Leave me alone! You don't understand how I feel!

That may be true, but Valt wasn't going to give up that easily.

Valt: Hey, why don't we take a walk!

Aiger: I can't! My thighs!

Valt: I'll pick you up!

Aiger: Uh, no!

Valt: I'll take you a wheelchair!

Aiger: Fine! Whatever!

Valt was taking Aiger in a wheelchair. Aiger felt embarrassed with the people looking at him.

Aiger: I feel like a dork, Valt!

Valt: That's not true, Aiger!

Aiger: Yes!

Valt: Aiger, look at the bright side!

Aiger: There is NO bright side!

Valt: Maybe there isn't... But can I tell you one thing?

Aiger: What?

Valt: I don't want to lose you... Just like Naru...

Aiger: My sister...

Aiger felt his cuts hurting more and more and he groaned as he was crying. Valt saw him and took him to a hospital.

Valt: Please don't die! Don't leave me!

Aiger was unconscious and Valt picked him up and took him to the nearest hospital.

Valt didn't lost patience. He needed Aiger to be alive! As he was waiting for any news. He quickly went to a flower stand and bought Aiger's favorite flowers: Roses. Valt quickly went to the hospital to check on his boyfriend. There was still no news and Valt tried his best to feel confident.

Valt: Okay, he'll be alright! He'll be alright!

A few minutes later a nurse came towards Valt and said that Aiger was okay, he was just unconscious, though he won't be able to walk for a week and that he'll be in the hospital so he can get his strength back again. Valt couldn't believe it. He was so happy. Valt asked the nurse if he could visit Aiger and she allowed him. Valt slowly opened Aiger's door and Aiger slowly looked at Valt.

Aiger: V-Valt?

Valt: Hi, it's me.

Valt gave the roses to Aiger and he smiled a little.

Aiger: Can you please put the roses in the table?

Valt: Yes!

Aiger: Thanks!

Valt put the flowers in the desk and looked at Aiger.

Aiger: I'm a jerk! I'm weak! I.... I....

Aiger started crying and Valt hugged him.

Valt: Hey, you're not a jerk nor weak!

Aiger: I'm not?

Valt: Nope! You're a strong and acrobatic boy who loves to go on adventures and has a smile on his face!

Aiger: Th... Thanks Valt... I miss my sister though...

Valt: Don't worry Aiger, she's with you no matter what!

Aiger nodded slowly and Valt gave him a kiss in the cheek.

Valt: I love you.

Aiger: I love you, Valt! Thanks for helping me!

Valt: I will always help you!

▀▄▀▄Requested by Aiger7 ▄▀▄▀