Prologue

6 years ago, Shinobi, the son of Ninja, cratered the legendary powerpoints, created powerful disks called power disks, allowing him to access the powers of former ranger. The evil space ninja loath or returned planning to possessive but the father and son sent the disks throughout the world and now devil low score we're working with many supervillains from both Earth and beyond now seeks to possess them. You don't you know we must access the power of the red Rangers along his new team of Power Rangers in order to Stop him from gaining ultimate power of the morphing grid we're also working part time at the hospital for super heroes named mighty med this team is the super ninja Power Rangers.

Story begins

Shin was currently walking around Philadelphia, tracing the energy signature on his phone when he heard yelling in an alley way.

Shin: " I better morph.

Pulling out blaster and putting a disk inside

Shin: " Ninja form.

After morphing, he shouldn't go and see Schuyler storm the character in his favorite coloring book being attacked by the Annihilator.

Shin: " Sylar storm is real and the Annihilator... Wait, why isn't she fighting back?

He put 2 and 2 together and realized her powers were stolen. Then, before he could intervene, he blasted the Annihilator in the arm, sending him back as the hero and villain were going to see him.

Annihilator: " What, who are you?

Shin: " I'm the new, and the long legacy of the Power Rangers super ninja red wouldn't in your red step away from scholar storm.

The two fought on equal terms. However, the Annihilator was nowhere near shin's level in combat and easily bodied him.

Annihilator: " You fool, I just take your powers.

He attempted to steal his powers only for the Annihilator to feel intense pain and stop.

Shin: " Unless you've been chosen by the morphing grid, you can't steal a ranger's power so easily.

Shin then pulls out a coin with another red ranger on it.

Shin: " dino thunder under power up ha.

My blasting the sky, the symbol for dino thunder ranges appeared as alpha changed dino thunder red.

He blasted annihilated with the battle either unfortunately it disappeared escaping action turned back into a normal superninja form and looks towards Skylar storm who was holding her knees crying as he went over to her he put her hand on her shoulder and she looked at him.

Shin: " I'm so sorry. If I had just gotten here sooner, none of this would have happened.

Skylar: " It's not your fault, thank you.

Shin: " Here, maybe I can take it to a hospital it's the least I can do for my favorite comic book character

She laughs and escorts him towards a hospital, helping her with the skies and taking her inside they find a superhero hospital. Suddenly, he was surrounded by guards, and the head doctor got there.

Skylar: " Way horace he saved me.

Horace: " I see Guards stand down sigh every day we get a power ranger at our hospital.