"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony reminded them. 

"Hold on. That wasn't our only time machine." Scott commented, then suddenly the sound of a car horn of La Cucaracha played loudly, turning their heads. 

"Anyone see an ugly brown van out there?" Steve asked everyone. 

"Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked!"  Valkyrie answered. 

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Arden asked, throwing a rock at a creature to keep it distracted. 

"Uh, maybe 10 minutes." Scott answered. 

"Get it started. We'll get the stones to you." Steve insisted, running with Arden as she pulled up as she flew towards Bucky, dropping him with him and Rocket, making her way over to Tony and Doctor Strange. 

"Hey. You said one out of 14 million, we win, yeah? Tell me this is it." Tony greeted Strange. 

"If I tell you what happens it won't happen." Strange contradicted, doing a spell to shoot shards into the demon creatures. 

"You better be right." Tony sighed, taking off again. 

"Good to see you again, doctor." Arden smirked, raising her fingers and tossing aside a creature making its way towards Strange. 

"You too, princess." He reciprocated. 

"Is this that moment where I either save or destroy us?" Arden brings up.

Strange uses a spell to levitate the creatures around them, forcing them back into the ground, crushing them.

"Are you ready?" Strange asks.

"Ready to lay my life on the line to save the people I care about?" Arden reiterated, and Strange nodded. "Always." 

She notices T'Challa running with the gauntlet when he gets hit by the blade Thanos throws at him, making him fall and drop the gauntlet. Before Thanos could take a step closer to it, Arden places herself between Thanos and T'Challa alongside Wanda. Wanda glowing red, while Arden glowed blue. 

"You took everything from me." Wanda spit out at Thanos. 

"I don't even know who you are." Thanos replied, looking at the both of them.

"You will. I'm the bitch that's going to kill you." Arden informed him. 

Wanda and Arden waving their hands as Thanos started to run towards them. Wanda tossing collections of rubble and concrete at him to slow him down, while Arden threw shots of blue energy at him. 

"Wanda!" Arden shouted, as she noticed T'Challa getting pulled into a pile of rocks.

"Go, I got this!" Wanda informed her, fighting Thanos. 

Arden slipped away, making her way towards T'Challa when Peter swiped the gauntlet from him. As she was getting closer, she was jerked in the opposite direction as a missile hit near her. Stumbling to get back up, she saw more heading their way, waving her hands and putting a shield up above her, as wide as she could to protect those around her. The sorcerers did the same, putting up protection sigils above them. 

"Hang on kid, I'm coming!" Arden shouted, trying to run towards Peter as he skipped through the air with the help of Pepper and Valkyrie, but they were hit by the outbursts of a missile, sending them to the ground. 

Once she made to Peter, she wrapped her arms around him, hovering him to protect him from the damage around them, when the sound of collision and firing stopped. They looked up, and Thanos's ships started to target the sky. 

"What is that?" Peter exhaled. 

"Help." Arden answered confidently.

They watched as the giant ship got hit by a massive energy, glowing and flying straight up in the air, watching the ship land in the water. Landing near Arden and Peter, Peter stayed on the ground, holding the gauntlet tightly. 

"Hey, I'm Peter Parker." Peter introduced himself. 

"Hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?" Carol smirked at him.

"You love a dramatic entrance." Arden teased Carol, as she held out a hand to help Peter up.

"Learned it from a friend." Carol teased back. 

"Um... I don't know how you're gonna get through all of that." Peter mumbled, looking in the distance of the army running towards their direction. 

"Don't worry." Wanda reassured, landing near them. 

"She's got help." Okoye added, sternly looking in front of them.

Valkyrie, Pepper, Shuri, Mantis, Hope, Gamora and Nebula joined, readying themselves to take on an army. 

"Watch how a woman gets things done, kid." Arden winked at Peter, taking long strides to lead the women to battle. 

They all fought their way through, killing and breaking as much as they could, allowing Carol to power through past them. When they saw Thanos gunning it towards Carol, Pepper, Shuri, and Hope aimed their powers at Thanos, blasting him to the ground, allowing Carol to pass through, but Thanos was quick to get up. He darted his blade at the van, making it explode, sending Carol flying backwards, with the gauntlet landing near Tony. 

As Tony saw the gauntlet on the ground with wide eyes, leaping towards it, Thanos kicked him across. Thor stepping in to stop Thanos from picking the gauntlet up, and Steve jumping on Thanos back to assist Thor in cutting his head off. Then Carol flew in, attacking Thanos with a power punch, but Thanos ate it like it was nothing, headbutting Carol and throwing her against the ground, making her roll away. Thanos put on the gauntlet, urging his fingers to snap, Carol dove back in, holding his palm open. Resisting him to snap his fingers, as she glowed with her energy, eating his hits, pushing him onto the ground. He used his free hand to take off the Power Stone from the gauntlet, closing his fist and using its power to punch Carol again, sending her off far away. Arden looked up, seeing Tony try to pry the gauntlet off of Thanos, she looked over at Strange, who gave her sad eyes. 

"This is it." Strange whispered to her.