Chapter 1

In the city of mustafu, we could see an average teenage boy, his name was Izuku, he was overseeing. He didn't know that today would change his life forever.

Izuku: *Hmmm the bed is so comfy I don't wanna ever get out of this, and by the way what's the time?
1 PM OH SHIT I NEED TO GO NOW.
Jaewhan said he would kill me if I got late again.

Timeskip

Izuku was currently running toward the forest he was gonna meet with his friends there to train. he had a weak build compared to the other hunters even of the same rank but he was still stronger than the average human.

But alas thanks to Zephyr always bugging him about being skinny he finally agreed to his proposal. Eventually getting there, he heard something fall something large.
He slowly went to see what was there,
And he was amazed and afraid of the same thing it was Zephyr one of his
Dearly beloved jackass friends. He was sitting on top of giant spiders

 He was sitting on top of giant spiders

Zephyr: Yo Izuku!

He said while getting down from the top of the giant spiders

Izuku: Hey Zephyr, so what you up to?

Zephyr: I'm warming up for your training.

Izuku: *that's warming up!*

Zephyr was a b rank hunter he wanted to move to A class but he had a long way to go.

Zephyr: So let's call the others.

Izuku: I can't see them anywhere.

Zephyr: ah that, there spread around from this forest.

Izuku: won't that take long to get them?

Zephyr: yeah unless I carry you.

Izuku: Yeah sure wait What!

Zephyr: come on it'll be way faster!

Zephyr pleaded.

Izuku: I rather walk than go on a ride with you again!

Zephyr: it was one time and it was a long time too!

Izuku: it was yesterday and you dropped me while jumping from building to building!

Zephyr looked away. He was trying to hold his laugh to the best of his attempts, but failed, Izuku noticed.

Izuku: YOUR LAUGHING.

Zephyr: HAHAGAHA, you should have seen your face! And the scream was the cherry on top!!!

Izuku: I see you leave me no choice.

Zephyr: Nani!!

Izuku: Shut up or ill tell mori and jaewhan that you burned your eyebrows when you were 10, I even have photos.

Zephyr: How do you know that!

Izuku: I have my ways.

Izuku said with a sly smirk on his face.