𝚉𝙴𝚁𝙾

Sixteen year old Regulus black was sat at the slytherin table ignoring everyone around her

Sixteen year old Regulus black was sat at the slytherin table ignoring everyone around her. Her head was tucked into a copy of Lord of the Rings which Zoya gave to her after they had a trip into muggle London. However, she was interrupted when someone grabbed the book and pulled it away making her face to face with the purple haired witch.

"Hey little star"

"What?" Regulus breathed out in surprise her eyebrows raising further once she saw the sight of Sebastian sit in the spot next to his wife. She lowered her voice to a whisper. "What are you guys doing here? No one knows about you."

Her point was made further because of the random looks that she got from people at the neighbouring table all of them muttering to each other about the two unknown people talking to the youngest Black sibling. Zoya looked over to a group that were staring, her green eyes flashed blue as if daring them to say anything about her star. 

Sebastian was the one who started to talk knowing that his wife was slightly preoccupied with terrifying some students. "We got a letter telling us to come to the great hall as their was something there regarding you." He passed the letter to Regulus who analysed the parchment.

"That's peculiar and the fact that it was not signed." Regulus gave the letter back to the wizard. "Where is Ominis?" she questioned noticing that the only level headed one of the group was not there.

Zoya returned to the conversation after successfully getting everyone to stop staring, with a proud grin on her face making Sebastian to smile at his wife amused. "He is off doing something, I don't know what. I stopped listening"

"Like always then" Regulus countered to the purple haired witch, who sent her a playful glare, her green eyes glowing blue but was just met with a blank stare coming from the younger girl.

A bright light blinded everyone in the room and once everyone could see straight there were four teenagers standing at the front of the hall. Despite them obviously being harmless, Most of the professors stood up from the table and walked over to the teenagers, poised in defence and ready to attack if needed. 

The group comprised of four teenagers; The tallest had bright blue hair and it was evident that he was also the eldest by the slight stubble starting to form on his chin he had an arm around a girl who looked uncannily like the female version of James however a placid look rested on her face and her stormy grey eyes were every hint to who her grandmother was. The next two in the group were obviously the youngest; The girl looked similar to her sister but streaks of red highlighted in her dark brown hair and she had a kind and gentle smile on her face and the boy was the palest of the lot with shaggy blond hair.

"May we introduce ourselves or are you just going to stand there?" The blue haired boy asks with an impressive amount of sass that made Zoya snort quietly into her hand and Sebastian to purse his lips in amusement as the sassy blue haired boy reminds them of their best friend.