My little secret 1/?

Alright people this is my own story not an request but if you have any go on and tell me about it I will write it.

Elena~
_________________________________________

Tord pov:

It was like every night me and Tom got into a fight and now I was in my room thinking what to do. I looked outside and it was my time to get ready, if you're wondering where an I going I am going with Frøya, they is my childhood best friend and we have our own tradition. We would always go and get ready and we would go to a ghost town/city and we would jump from building to building.

Yeah it is a wired and dangerous but we never got hurt so it was really normal for us. So I got ready and I waited for Frøya to come and pick me up so that we can go. We never told anybody that because it's our secret place to hangout.

But I am not really that worried of anybody to find out about that place, it was always in secret and it will always be Right?....
_________________________________________

Tom pov:

I was in my room drinking my flask of smirnoff and watch something on YouTube. I got into a fight with that stupid commie. "Ugh I ran out of smirnoff again" I want to the kitchen and I got my smirnoff but I saw commie leaves the house. It was weird because he would be in his room watching that porn shit but I didn't think much of it I just went into my room but I looked out of the window and I saw Tord getting into a car with someone. Who is that person and why is Tord going with them.....
_________________________________________

Tord pov:

"Finally we are here, I thought I would be driving that damn thing for hours"
Frøya said as we got out of the car. "Yeah but it's worth it" I said as I looked around the ghost town/city and then I looked at Frøya and they looked at me "wanna race to that building over there? " they asked me "sure but if I win you but me a drink" I said, "alright but if I win you buy be a energy drink" they said and I nodded, "3, 2,1 GO!" They said and we started running to the building but I stopped because I saw something , but I was nothing and I lost the bet. After I was whining like a baby about that bet me and Frøya went on top of the building and like always we were jumping from building to building.

3 hours later....

I got home around 5 am and I went into the house but I didn't expect Edd, Matt and Tom in front of the door waiting from me. "H-hay guys why are you up at this time" I said, Edd looked at me and asked me "Who were you with and where did you go with them?" Edd said and I was panicking inside of my mind. I looked at them and I was making up an excuse...
"I was with a friend of mine and I spent spent some time with them" I said but they looked at me like I was lying."yeah right, Tord don't lie to us and tell me right now, who was that person and where did you go with them?"
_________________________________________

Alright everyone my first story and I will continue it for sure!

Word used :598