THRITEND BY TAEHYUNG

Y/n(pov)I was struggling in his grip after that he took me to one of the room and throw me in the bed and lock the door that time I was really scared

Y/n(pov)
I was struggling in his grip after that he took me to one of the room and throw me in the bed and lock the door that time I was really scared . After he locked the door he came to me and hoved over me and fint my hand above my head i was struggling in his grip he started kissing my neck when he was busy to kiss me that time I bite on his ear then he screamed in pain and get off from me . I took the opportunity and got up from the bed and went towards the door when I was reaching towards the door but he caught me and fint me on the wall and said .
Taehyung: No babygirl you can't run away from me *smirked*
Y/n: leave ME you basterd!!don't tou_.

"Before I can say further he kiss me roughly and i was pushing him but he was stronger then me after kissing for one minute he broke the kiss and said"
Taehyung:No baby no don't say that you are ONLY MINE!!!* I flinched
On his sudden raise voice*
Now he was kissing my Jawline,neck and collarbone i was only standing like a statue because I know there is no use of struggling but then my eyes fall on the open bathroom door and one idea popped in my mind and i kick on his private part and he grown in pain and back off from me i took that opportunity and run towards the door and locked it from inside and set behind the door while crying .He started banging on the door like he will break it in any time i was really scared.He said.
Taehyung: OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!!
Open the door y/n if you will open it by your self there will be no panishment and if i will break the door then you can't imagine what i will do with you so open it .

But i didn't open it and now I was crying mess while sitting on the floor.
Taehyung:i am telling you one last time open IT!!(he was continuously banging on the door and after Banging the door for a minute he stopped and now there was no noise coming from outside so I thought
that he has gone so I got up from the floor and was about to open the door but on the other side what he was saying made me stope on my trake .
Taehyung:Ok so you are not opening the door so listen to me carefully.
Y/n: now what is he want to say (mind).
Taehyung: name-y/n age- 21 a college student and belong from a middle class family mother name - Mrs Lee
Father name - Mr Lee and have a cute, bubbly little cousin sister name- sayli who study in class ten in Seoul xxx school .And now she is standing infront of the xxx building.Am i right miss y/n ?
Y/n : WHAT!! Th.. this place is were i lives with Ashwini but how did he knew so much about me .
Taehyung: So miss what do you say Ohhh i think you are not believing me so listen this also.* After the he dile someone's number then...*
Taehyung: hello (coldly)
?: Yes boss.
Taehyung: so what about that girl.
?: She is standing infront of the xxx building continuously ringing the doorbell but no one is opening the door boss.
Taehyung: ok shoot her .(coldly)
?: Ok boss.
Y/n: *when he said that I quickly open the door and snatched the phone and said with anger.
Y/n: NOOo!! Don't do anything to her otherwise I will kill you ,are you all listing to me i will kill YOU!!
(But taehyung snatched the phone and said to the man)
Taehyung: ok don't shoot but keep your eyes on her ok.
?: Ok boss.( Hang up the call)
After cutting the call Taehyung look at me who was standing there with a mix emotion like anger, week, hopeless, scared.
Taehyung: so now what do you say.(smirk)
Y/n: p.. please d..don't do anything to my f..family *sobb* i..i will do w.. whatever you will say *sniff*what i have to do for you take off my dress? *slow voice*
Taehyung: *come close* Ooohh so now you will do whatever I will say you to do hmmm.* Y/n nodded* Okk
*With that saying he lifted me up in bridal style and take me towards the bed and throw me on the bed I close my eyes in fear and crying silently but for my surprise i didn't feel anything but a muscle hand warped around my waist so I open my eyes and saw that he lied besides me and hold me in his arms he said.
Taehyung: what happened don't be surprised only this time i am leaving you because I am tired but not next time* 😉 wink* so sleep now or i will change my mind .( With that he fell asleep )
(Y/n Pov)
When he said this i immediately closed my eyes but i was still in shocked because I didn't expect this from him i thought he will do something unholy stuff.
Y/n(mind)
Thank goodness he didn't do anything but i have to think how to escape from here in any cost i don't want to stay with a psychopath. (While thinking this i also fell asleep)
.
.
(At morning)
Y/n (POV)
I was sleeping peacefully until i feel wet on my neck and open my eyes and saw taehyung was kissing my neck and me who is feeling disgusted with his touch so i pushed him and quickly get up from the bed .
Y/n: WTF!!! What are you doing hunn.( After saying that I went silent because I remember last night conversation so i lowered my head in embarrassment)
Taehyung: what happened way did you stopped suddenly hmm.*silent*SPEAK!!!*yn flinched*
Y/n : so.. sorry i didn't mean that I am really sorry.
Taehyung: Nopp you deserve punishment for this baby girl*smirk* (with that saying he came closer to me and now there were no gape between us ) so what punishment do you want?
Y/n : I am so.. sorry please forgive me I didn't mean it.
Taehyung: hmm ok now go and fresh your self.
Y/n: hunn! But i don't have any clothes so what will I were .
Taehyung: Ohh that's the problem but i don't have any problem if you will not were anything (smirk)
Y/n : W.. what!! Noo way !! (Taehyung frown)ohh a.a.a i( bite her lower lip)
Taehyung: hmm you wait here (with saying that he went somewhere without saying anything)
(Y/n POV)
Where did he go let's wait . after some time he come with a shirt*i frown*
Y/n: what is this?
Taehyung: clothe.
Y/n: Yeah I can see that but what will I.. *while looking down *
Taehyung: (signed) The shirt is enough for shorty like you.(silently laugh and left)
Y/n : What!!! WTH did you say to me haa i am not shorty Okkk!! DID YOU HEARD ME HAAA!! Ufff !,he left.* Then I went to washroom to fresh up *
( In bathroom )
*While looking at the mirror*
Am I short is he right? Ahhh y/n you are crazy. I WILL KILL YOU DEVIL!!!*in frustration*after bathing I came out and friz because he was there looking at me with a smirk I gulp down my own Saliva now he was walking with out breaking eye contact with me and now he come really close to me that I can feel his breath touching my lips that time I forget to breath .
Taehyung: *while leaning to my ears*
You are looking s**y *husky voice*
(I feel goosebump in my hole body 👅so i pushed him slowly so he don't get hurt and said)
Y/N: y... you will be l..la.te .(nervous)
Taehyung: I am not going for work.
Y/n:WHAT!!but way aa..a I mene what h..hap..pened are you ok.
Taehyung:* frown* Yes I am ok I am not going because we are going to shopping.
Y/n: hnn!! Shopping for whom?
Taehyung: * frustrated* Are you for really hann earlier you are telling me that you don't have clothes and now youu are asking me for whom we are going to shopping unbelievable Huff.
Y/n: o.aa.umm ok so WHAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR LET'S GO*excitementnervous smile 😁 with that I run towards the door*come .
Taehyung: wait.
Y/n: hunn what?
*He come close and put stole around my waist *
Taehyung: now it's ok let's go*cold*
Y/n: but way this hmm.
Taehyung: Because I don't want anyone eals will see you like that .
Y/n: bu__
Taehyung: No more questions and no but's*he left*
Y/n: (confused) but what did he mean by that ahhh anyways I am very excited aaaa!!*I came downstairs and saw taehyung walking towards the door so i follow him*
(In the car)
We are sitting in the car but there was deadly silent so i thought to speak.
Y/n: Taehyung.
Taehyung: hmmm.
Y/n: way you don't want anyone else to see me like this hmm.
Taehyung: What type of questions is this ofcourse you are mine.
Y/n: hunn what do you mean by that how I can be yours hunnn!!
Taehyung: listen Y/n if you author one more word then it will be not good for you so keep your mouth shut.
Y/n : NOO never this is my mouth who are you to tell me that hunn!! I will talk and you have to answer my questions ok so te----*before y/n can speak further taehyung keep his one hand on y/n's mouth to shut it and another hand is holding y/n's waist and pulled her closer to him. Now
Y/n's heart was beating like a bullet 🚅 train and eyes were wide open by taehyung's action.*
Taehyung: I told you not to speak and question me but you are too stubborn I think you want punishment ?
Y/n: W--What t--ty--pe of
pu.. punishment?
(Taehyung come closer while y/n was too nervous and scared that her body and mind is not working)
*Taehyung whisper in y/n ear*
Taehyung: be ready when we will arrive home after shopping then you will get punishment* then he back off * ( but here y/ n was still nervous and confused by his words that what punishment did taehyung was talking about.)
.
.
.
(INFRONT OF THE SHOPPING MALL)