Chapter Three: Enter the Sphersea Galaxy

Start from the beginning

As C. Boot lowers the device back to its side for a moment to spectate, the grander eldest oversoul or first C.C. Higali child in one sense, that is within the now grown star and receives the 8D Dreamer Entity's filtered imagination and information that transfers through C. Boot, where it is overall accepted to this experimentation of results.

Firstly, it suddenly gives a now-known name for the star to be called "Abeg".

Next, in an instant, the star begins to appear to intensely explode, though all intact, glowing brightly with a great burst of energy, it breaks through some distant faint white galactic dust clouds, and this unleashes at least 3 barely visible light dusty rings of distant layers that surround the star now.

As the star's extremely intense glow now dissipates and returns to its main state, the most outer layer light dusty ring now receives the new information and energies from the C.C. Higali within the Abeg star, with a barely visible thin solar beam-like projectile emerging from a small flare that charged from it.

Here it travels and collects some of the particles much like a vacuum, shortly then taking a sudden turn to function now much like a vortex with a central core of intense light energy that begins creating, building, or even yet manifesting a new separate spherical world, where it now begins to grow denser layers of matter, as it now seemingly becomes more rock.

The energy embodied in this new world being born is a young archetype of the Abeg star, and of what is to be a more common grand eldest oversoul, that is otherwise a second celestial newborn generation of a C.C. Higali.

This is now a small planet that travels in an orbit of the star, and the galactic deity C. Boot views it in a distance as like a current human being would with eyes from space gazing far enough to look upon a solar system in a linear perspective for this moment, as it is known for more dense beings later to see this way, and now names this planet "Eko".

 Boot views it in a distance as like a current human being would with eyes from space gazing far enough to look upon a solar system in a linear perspective for this moment, as it is known for more dense beings later to see this way, and now names ...

Here is without any linear order of events from a period where C. Boot is about to unleash new soul entities between the levels of 7-6D, and through the moments where the other inner layers of light dusty rings surrounding the Abeg star now once again go through the same process that had formed the planet Eko, beginning to manifest new spherical worlds.

One in orbit of the star that is nearest to Eko, yet at a fair distance, is a larger planet of gases that have at the moment an extremely faint light and thin ring horizontally around it, and yet another young archetype of Abeg embodies the planet as another C.C. Higali.

Another in orbit of the star as the most closest to it is the smallest planet made mostly as a volcanic celestial body, and embodied here is the youngest C.C. Higali of Abeg's planetary system yet to include the moons about to manifest.

Firstly, however, C. Boot views these next 2 planets to then name the gas world as "Purl", and the smallest one as "Vov".

 Boot views these next 2 planets to then name the gas world as "Purl", and the smallest one as "Vov"