23. PROBLEM SOLVED

Next Day,

Sai woke up and find the room empty....She got up and looked at the clock... It's 8:30 AM.

She hurriedly got up and ran towards washroom..... After bathing she came dressed up for her college...

When she reached down she saw everyone sitting there and gossiping..

Without saying anything she walked towards kitchen...

'Aai....Sorry... Pata nahi kaise aankh hi nahi khuli....abhi mujhe late ho raha hai.... Shaam ko akar main saare kaam kar dungi... ' she said

'Arey koi nahi beta.... Virat ne hi mana kiya tha tumhe uthane ko... Usne kaha ki jab tak tum khud se na utho.. Tumhe nahi uthane ko...' she told

'Aai.... Virat kaha hai... ' she asked

'Wo to subhe hi office gaya... Koi zaruri meeting hai uski 12 baje.... Is liye jaldi chala gaya... ' told Ashwini

Sai nodded and left for her college... But she didn't understand why no one taunted her till now for getting up late...

She reached her college... She was attending her class but her mind was thinking about the words Sonali said Yesterday....

And Yes she also promised Virat that she will solve this problem...

Ami, her friend who was observing Sai's disturbed expression asked abut the matter once the Professor left the class....

Sai told everything to her.....

'Ek kaam kar... Half day leave le le...or Jiju ke office chali jaa... Waha dono baith kar baat kar lena... Or dekhna ki aage kya karna hai....' she suggested

'Idea to accha hai lekin maine office dekha hi nahi hai.... Jau kaise...' she said

But then she remembers the person who can help her...

She called Shavani Bua and asked her for a help... She happily agreed for this... In the next fifteen minutes she was outside her college....

Sai sat in her car and they drive towards Virat's office....

They reached at the reception and asked about Virat... The receptionist told her that he is busy in his meeting.... Sai waited in the waiting area when she saw some people angrily coming out from the conference room.... And Virat was walking behind them...

Sai understood that they are the main investors...Sai quickly walked towards them....

'Excuse me Sir... ' she said and everyone stopped...

Virat looked at Sai...

'Sai... Tum yaha... Koi zaruri kaam tha??' he asked...

'Sir... Main Mrs Sai Virat Chavan... Mujhe aap logo se kuch important baat karni hai... Mujhe aapko pura sach batana hai..' she said..

They looked at each other and then agreed...

They again went to conference room where Sai told everything to them... How Virat married her when there was no one for her... How he is helping her I'm fulfilling her dreams..

The investors were convinced with that...

They praised Virat for his act and also congratulate them for their wedding...

Virat was happy and Sai thanked God for sending her at right time...

'Thank you very much Sai.... ' he said once everyone left the conference room...

'Thank you to mujhe bolna chahiye Virat... Ki itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi aap mere saath khade rahe.... ' she said

Virat then remembered that She has came to his office for the first time... But how??

'Tum yaha aayi kaise.... ' he asked

'Wo Shivani bua ke saath aayi thi...aapse inhi sab baare me baat karne ke liye.... ' she told..

'Ohh accha...
Chalo main tumhe sab se milwata hoon......' he said and held her hand...

They reached in the middle of the office...

'May I have your attention please... Guys...
Aaj iss office ki Asli Boss aayi hai... Aapke Virat sir ki wife "Mrs Sai Joshi Chavan"...' he introduced..

Everyone clapped and welcomed her...

She thanked them and asked Virat to come with her...

'Virat... police station chal ke mera statement de dete hai phir ye case almost close ho jayega... ' she said

'Thik hai chalo...' he said..

They go to police station and Sai told everything...

They drove towards his office...

'Lunch kar liya tumne?? ' asked Virat

'Nahi...' she said

'Chalo to saath me lunch kar lete hai phir main tumhe ghar drop kar dunga.... ' he said

'Nahi.... Uski zarurat nahi hai.... Wo Shivani bua yahi hai abhi... Paas ke mall me shopping karne gayi hai... Unhone kaha ki main kaam pura hote hi unhe call kar lu.... Main unhe bhi bula leti hoon lunch karne ke liye.... ' She said and Virat patted his forehead

'Beta Virat.... Ye Sai Joshi hai... Isse directly bola hua samajh me aata hai... Ab ho gaye na lunch date ka plan flop' he thought

But fortunately Shivani bua rejected the offer and told that she already had  her lunch...

They reached at a beautiful resturant...

They took their seats...

Virat asked Sai to order food in which she replied She is okay with whatever he will order....

He forced her to order so she orders plain rice and chole...

He didn't understand her behavior as whenever it comes to food she is one of them who loves food.... And everytime she almost order 5 different dishes... But today she just ordered simple plain food...

He thought it's because she is upset from yesterday...

When they are done with their food he asked her for ice cream which she denied and said that she is having little cough...

After the lunch Shavani came to pick her up and Virat returned to his office....

_________________________________

Vote!!

Comments !!