Chapter 23: Headmaster's Decision

Start from the beginning

The Headmaster's eyes widened as he was the first one to notice followed by the gasp of the two deans. He slammed his fist at the table firmly and dismissed the other teachers.

***

It was only the four of us left inside the meeting room, it is awfully quiet and tense.

He examined my hand with a disturbed expression You received his magic?

I didn't know. I retorted, he nodded and suddenly his finger glowed bright and warm this will return your balanced state, bear with me. But unlike Rafal's magic, it stung and throbbed uneasily inside me, but Fortunately tolerable.

After the blinding light, my hand went back to normal, no trace of dark magic writhing beneath my skin.

Headmaster, it would've been appreciated if you can explain what's going on. Nora said with venom in her tone, displeased about being kept in the dark.

Miss y/n, is a type of witch that possess both Good and Evil magic, just like her mother who used to teach in this school back then.

He faced the two deans, turning his back on me.

M/n... (mother's name) she knew that she was in and a danger here, that's why she left... But Rafal was eager for his revival...

Looks like Headmaster knew everything about me and mother, and so he did his best to explain to them what happened and what will happen afterwards.

And fortunately for you, you still haven't got your finger glow. Which won't be happening any time soon.

My eyes widened in shock and bewilderment as I took a stomp forward to him.

Y-you cant possibly keep me weak and vulnerable forever?!

Without my finger glow I can't do anything to him!
My thoughts were in disorder and loud, making Nora hear some of them.

Whatever you're planning I suggest you cease it immediately my dear I was startled by her voice in my head, completely forgotten that she reconnected our thoughts together.

Not forever, just until he is got rid of. You are not to attend the ceremony, and the deans will supervise you most of the time Incase you got any ideas.

No... I slowly backed up, my eyes never leaving the Headmaster's...

Dovey went towards my direction and wanted to comfort me, her slow click of heels were cautious, until finally she held my hand and made a few pats

Don't worry, we won't let anything happen to you.

That's not it! He made my mother kill herself! He killed her I hissed at them

And he will do the same to you. My decision is final... You may all go back now and rest for the day. And with that he faced his back at us and walked away. Nora grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the tower, Dovey was also following.

***

Lesso! Be gentle with her

Yeah "Lesso" be gentle! I mocked her with my thoughts, surely I'm no sack of potatoes so I don't deserve being dragged like this! Heck even those sack of potatoes deserve a little carefulness when being dragged!

We are now on the bridge that connects both of the school. Dovey have had enough and yanked me away from Nora, but since it was a little forceful, I kinda tripped and fell face flat on her... Chest...

Which is very comfy... And bouncy

Y/n!

Oh sh*t sorry I'm sorryy it really is!

She hugged me defensively against Nora squishing me more against her ... Pillo- WILLOWS I meant willows Nora! Ha ha ha no need to be jealous!

Miss y/n will stay in my school until you decide not to be harsh and cruel towards her. I heard Nora snorted at her remark and let's go of my arm

It's not your decision to make princess, am I right y/n?

...

Hmmm the dragging wasn't really pleasant and it kinda dislocated my shoulder... Yeahhh maybe I should tease Nora a bit...

Little did I remember that "Tease" and "Nora" was the most horrible word combo ever

I snuggled on Dovey making the both of them surprised at my action as I felt myself smirk a little. I tilted my head on the side so I can speak.

I think Prof. Dovey's right "Lady Lesso", I shall let her accompany me today. Dovey smiled triumphantly with a flattered hum.

What are you playing at my dear?

Me? No pfft...

I felt her glare burning my skin as I shivered at such wordless threat that it made me quickly distance myself against the godmother.

Dovey clapped her hands in an excited way, jumping a little, that's great! Today you ll be in my place!

And tonight you ll be in a place where bad girls who disobey me gets their punishment

My eyes widened at Nora as she smirked devilishly in return. I nervously laughed and gently put Dovey's hand away from me

y-you know what I kinda changed my mi- as I was going near Nora, she grabbed my shoulders and spun me around, again facing Dovey's direction.

Enjoy your time with princess my dear both of her hands rested dangerously on the base of my neck, as her thumbs glided and pressed on my nape. I shivered as she leaned towards my ear, her hot breath and lips caressed my skin

She whispered

And later, I ll make sure I enjoy mine. She shoved me towards the Good Dean, and she happily pulled me towards the school for Good.

I saw Nora smirking while leaning against her cane, making a small wave of farewell.

Guess we are not sleeping tonight.