"No. Yes. I feel like I'm losing it." Thor sniffled.

"My god, you are a terrible excuse for a brother right now. Rocket, I'm truly embarrassed. I'm sorry you have to witness this." Arden apologized, looking over at Rocket, then back at Thor. 

"Get it together. You can do this." She pepped him up, wiping his tears.

"I can do this. I can do this." Thor repeated, turning to follow Rocket and Arden, but he turned around quickly. 

Arden turned around, watching Thor run away, and she groaned, waving Rocket to keep going as she followed Thor. 

"Thor!" Arden whisper shouted, finding him hiding behind a pole, following their mother. She pushed him behind another pole, as they heard footsteps come closer, Arden hiding behind a statue, when she saw their mother startle Thor. 

"What are you wearing?" Frigga asked concerned. 

"I always wear this. It's one of my favorites." Thor played it off, looking down at his hoodie. 

Fridge took a step closer, putting her hand on his face. "What's wrong with your eye?"

"Oh, my eye. Remember, uh, the battle of Harokin when I got hit in the face with the broadsword." 

"You're not the Thor I know at all, are you?" She asked gently, placing her hands on Thor. 

"Yes, I am." Thor nervously smiled. 

"The future hasn't been kind to you, has it?" Frigga asked, knowing the truth. 

"I didn't say I was from the future." Thor nervously countered.

 "I was raised by witches, boy. I see more than eyes, you know that." She reminded him. 

"That makes two of us." Arden walked out from the statue, making Frigga turn around. 

"Arden." Frigga greeted surprised. 

"We are totally from the future." Thor cried. 

"Yes, you are." Frigga confirmed, her eyes fixated on her daughter. 

Arden walked up with Frigga between her and Thor, smiling at them both. 

"Oh, my children, together at last." Frigga smiled, grabbing each other their hands. 

"I really need to talk to you." Thor cried. 

"We can talk." Frigga comforted, pulling them both into her chambers. They both quickly summed of their lives, Thor explaining the death of Loki, while Arden spoke of her journeys. 

"My sweet, sweet children." Frigga commented, taking a seat in between them. 

"I really miss you, and I'm angry that you kept me from my family." Arden laid her head on her mother's shoulder. 

"But you are on the right path, I can feel it." Frigga reassured her, grabbing Arden's hand.

"Mother, I have to tell you something." Thor brought up.

"Thor." Arden scolded him, but Frigga held her hand to stop her. 

"No you don't. You are here to repair your future, not mine." Frigga insisted. 

"It is about your future." Thor pleaded. 

"Uh, uh. It's none of my business." Frigga pushed. The sound of crashing and Rocket appeared, heavily breathing from running, with the extraction device in his hand. 

"Hi." Rocket greeted, and Frigga waved. "You must be Mom. I got the thing, we gotta move." 

"I wish we had more time." Arden held her mother's hand. 

"No, this was a gift. You two take care of one another." Frigga smiled, squeezing their hands. 

"Come on, we gotta go." Rocket insisted. 

Thor and Arden saying their I love you's.

"And Thor, eat a salad." Frigga advised, and Arden snickered, looking over at his noticeably large belly. 

"Three, t-"

"No, wait." Thor interrupted, holding out his arm. 

"Here we go." Arden complained. 

"What are you doing?" Rocket asked. 

"Oh, sometimes it takes a second." Frigga smiled. 

Then Mjolnir collided into Thor's hand, making him smile. 

"I'm still worthy." Thor praised. 

"Oh, boy." Rocket groaned. 

"Good bye, mother." Arden smiled, and her mother winked at her. 

"Good bye, little witch."